My Layouts

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Password recovery software for Excel

Are you like me and have tons of passwords for your different programs? It's really bad at work, because each system has to have a password and they all have to be different. I am constantly having to have IT reset them because I can't remember them. I found this site http://www.password-studio.com/unlock/ that offers this great software called Password Studio. In an instant it can recover your Access, Excel or Word password for either the program or the file itself if it is password protected. It would be fabulous for small business owners and those people like myself who often forget the new password that they have to get every 90 days. So stop by and check out this site if you are in the need for great software to assist you with Excel password recovery .

No comments: