My Layouts

Monday, January 7, 2008

Healthier life through subliminal cds

So you know I quit smoking in November. Cold turkey. Just up and quit. And it was hard too and still is. Psychologically speaking I constantly crave the cigarette. But I am winning that battle. Now the battle of the bulge, that's another story. You can't go cold turkey on food. And my eating habits are also heavily psychological; I eat when I'm bored, depressed, stressed etc... So I thought I'd check into attempting to change my Psyche as well as my eating habits. I found this site, http://www.subliminal-cds.com/ and it has some really good subliminal topics. I really liked what it had to say about losing weight. Here are some of the affirmations that are under this topic: "I enjoy eating healthy food.I eat a healthy diet,People admire my slimmer look,I love losing weight,I eat foods that are good for me,I love my body,I respect my body". The other CD that caught my eye is Self Esteem Booster. I so have self esteem problems in just about every area of my life. Look at the affirmations under this topic; "I believe in myself,I am worthwhile,I value myself,Others look up to me, I have a positive outlook,I am self-confident." I think that a combination of healthy eating, regular exercise and subliminal messages might just be the right mix to lead me down a healthier, happier life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I decide to get brave and do what you did that site will definitely come in handy! HI HONEY!!!! miss me??? Ok, i'm back and I hope to be back on a regular basis....just wanted to stop by and send you some lovin....{{{HUGS}}}

Daly said...

there is a great book along those lines too. 'Self Hypnosis' is in the title. (I loaned it to a friend or I'd typed the exact title). It really worked for me!

Sara E said...

good luck on your game.. I will definitely be rooting for your BUckeyes for you....mostly in spirit... I'm working tonight

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am the webmaster of www.subliminal-tapes-self-improvement.com

I am interested in an unbiased paid review of our site/product in your site

http://carjaziscraps.blogspot.com


Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Pietro Joaquin
pietrojoaquin@gmail.com


http://carjaziscraps.blogspot.com