My Layouts

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Love is in the air?

Hi all,
Pages weren't flowing today. I must have started at least 4 different ones, just to delete them all. Oh well. I decided to get a start on some word art for Valentine's day. The first overlay is an oldie, but I love the quote on it. So I thought I'd go ahead and share it again. Kind of a re-release. I love quotes. And I love word art. I really wish I did it better, but everyone starts somewhere. So here are a few new quotes I've found. If worse comes to worse, download em and rework them to fit your layout. I've done that enough times in my life.



Download the overlay here. Download the word art here.

Who knows, maybe by giving I'll find the missing mojo. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Check back for more word art.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
absolutartist1 said...

I blame you! (And Kristine and Kat!):P My Blogthings are on my blog today! Have a good one! [hugs]

Love those quotes btw!

Kristine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Thanks! Love the wordart!!

Karla said...

You underestimate your wordart -- it's great! So is the overlay. Thanks for both.