My Layouts

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Short post today

Not much going on here again today. Just a reminder about the OAKS sale. Faith True, Victoria Feemster, Sara Ellis & Doreen Stolz have their entire stores on sale. Other great sales to be had. Top by and check it out. Also keep an eye out for a new store opening that Heather will be selling at, Purple Paper Flower. As soon as I have the grand opening date, I'll let you all know.

A Blond Explains Football.
A guy took his blond girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. 'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over like 25 cents.' Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?' 'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!'


Humor for today provided by da Wench, Kristine. Stop by her forum and say hi. Until next time, scrap happy.

9 comments:

Azrood said...

LOL! That's a good one! Thanks for sharing the laugh. :) Have a great day!

Sara E said...

lol....funny little football chuckle

well...Mizzou is 4th...the top school of the Big XII...maybe it was a good thing we weren't in a BCS game... who knows?

Kristine said...

Morning!!!! Am blogging as I type this...hadn't planned on it though....

Dor dancing through!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Barb said...

cute football joke!

Monique said...

Thanks for the laugh! I'll go check out OAKS now, I keep forgetting to get in there before they close! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hehe..thanks for the smile,Diane:) Re:Payments. Nope, triple P pays right on time:) Some others I'm worries about because it's been over a month:( Have a great day!

absolutartist1 said...

OMG... That was so bad I had to chuckle. Can't do much more with this headache though... Called the mechanic who needed to know whether my car was 4 speed or 3 speed so I'm still waiting on the quote.

Hope your day goes better than mine is! LOL [hugs]

Anonymous said...

Hey, woman! Yes, we did drive past your house, and I thought of you the whole time I was driving through Ohio! The best part about the drive was that all we had to do was drive 70 east to get there and 70 west to get home. A monkey could have done it! Feels good to be back and in that swang of thangs.
Looking forward to Heather's new store, you know, I can't access digiscrapping.net for some reason. Maybe when we get back on the new/old ISP.
Okay, I'll leave space for somebody else to comment. LOL!

Tiffani K said...

great joke. I TOTALLY get it! Waving hi to a fellow buckeye!