My Layouts

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Grand Opening and don't forget about a chat

Happy Saturday!!!!!


Hope your weekend is off to a smashing start. I finally got a start on the 2008 calanders that I'm working on for family. I'm using Amy Bleser's Calander template. Let me tell you it's making this a breeze. You can pick it up at Scrapbook-Bytes here.
Here's the first page I have done. Shutterfly was having a contest and I won a free calander so I need to get the rest of the months done before I leave for my vacation next month.


Yeah!!! It's finally here. I've been playing with this secret for awhile now. I'm so glad I don't have to keep quite anymore. Heather Manning has opened her own store!!!! http://digiscrapping.net/
Make sure you stop by and check it out. She's having a fab sale to celebrate! Look at her grab bags. You can see what you're getting. I think this is a wonderful idea. How often have you picked up a grab bag and gotten things you either already have or will never use. Well take a look at what she has. One is for commercial use! So all you designers out there, run don't walk over to check it out.
Remember the QP I was giving away to all who played the game? Well it was made with items from the grab bag. Heather also has a special surprise for everyone who stops by today and tomorrow. Don't forget her chat on Wed. at DST. She has a fab surprise for all who attend.

Speaking of chats, Tallula Moon Designs Kelli is hosting the My Favorite Things chat over at 3 Scrapateers tonight at 9 pm EST. I hope you'll stop by and say hi. The participation freebie is a wonderful fall set. You can see some of it in the ad I made below.
Kelli also has the Scrap A Deal chat going on right before Heather's chat on Wed. night. Kelli's chat will be at 3 Scrapateers. Anyone who attends both chats will get a special prize from me. I hope you'll come out to support both of these great ladies!
Wow, time flies on Saturday mornings. I still gotta go into work for a few hours. Once I get into the office, I'll check on any freebies and add them in.
One last thing, GO Bucks!!!!!
Today is Homecoming at Ohio State and the big game is this afternoon (Thank God I'll be home from work by then!) against the Michigan State. We are favored big, but with the way the season has gone for so many in the top 10, it's screwy, you never know what's going to happen. Our destiny is in our own hands. Win out, go to the championship. It's a long ways away and there's a BIG bullseye on our back, but I believe!

Until next time, scrap happy!
Diane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you just so happy today is finally here! I am! LOL Doing Kristine's dork dance. LOL

absolutartist1 said...

Mornin', hon! Yeah - work on Saturdays sucks! LOL I've got a bad headache again 'cause of not sleeping well. Maybe I can catch a nap after I get home, but I doubt it.

Have fun later! :)

Leigh said...

Hey Diane! Thanks for sharing all the great info!

absolutartist1 said...

Hey!(again...) Go check your DST PMs - if you aren't too busy with that ball game! LOL

THANK YOU for all that you do!!![hugs]

Sara E said...

congrats on your Buckeye win...I bet you were scared for a bit

my Mizzou Tigers killed Tx Tech 41-10...woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!