My Layouts

Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday, ugh.

Happy Monday?!?
Well a last minute decision to go down to spend one last weekend down at the camper, a busy day at work on Sat. and a server at that office that is slower than molasses, I never got the freebies up. This time of year is always so sad for us. The dogs even sense the time is closing in. Next weekend we close down the camper for 5 long months. We hung out with some of the other campers, watched football and baseball and tried to clean up the camper some. It was nice, but I was in major computer withdrawal.

So Heather's got her store open. Did you stop by this weekend? did you pick up her fab freebie? Don't forget her chat at DST on Wed. night, freebies galore there too! I had 5 winners of my guess Heather's secret contest. Andrea, Cate, Shell, May & Jan. There were 2 different prizes given out; Dirt Don't Hurt - It's a Pink Thang & Heather's personal grab bag.
Cate got a chance to play with her prize. Isn't her layout adorable! If you have done a layout with any of Heather's new products, email me at carjaziscraps "at" gmail "dot" com with a link to your layout & I'll feature it here.

I also want to thank Cate. I got home from the camper to find a PM from DST and in it the most excellent surprise. The RAK threads over at DST have been going nuts lately with lots of designers posting. Both Cate & I posted for a RAK from Merideth Fenwick. Cate was one of the ones who was picked. She contacted Merideth and asked her if she could pay it forward and give it to me? Not only did Merideth ok that, but also let Cate use the coupon too. How cool was that? It's really nice, Heather lets me RAK often as long as I don't go nuts. Kelli over at Tallula Moon is pretty much the same way. So I do a lot of RAKing. It's a nice feeling. Thanks Cate.

Ok, the office is open & I've got tons of things to do. Here's some of the fab freebies that are out there for today (some from Sat.) Click on the previews to go to the blogs.










Until next time, scrap happy!
Diane

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh ... the closing down of a season ... that's the saddest thing! I'm not a summer fan anyhow. so that wasn't too bad for me *giggles*
I hope you really enjoy your fall .. and take heart, camper season will be back next year!!

Kristine said...

Mornin' Diane!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor camper! Goodbyeee! That sounds like fun, going camping all summer long. My European relatives all do that, they call it a caravan, though. Good to have you back! Thanks for listing my freebie as always. I finally got a chance to download my awesome gift from you and Heather after all the kit making madness, and hope to be able to play with it today before round 4 madness starts. oh, running out of comment room aaaahhhhh

Anonymous said...

My daughter camps too! I'm a plush hotel type!!! :) Have a great day Diane, see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful freebies! And I love that layout:) Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

Aw! I'm sorry you have to close down for the season. Here, you can spend all winter scrapping. I'll let ya! LOL Just kidding! (((hugs)))

That is a gorgeous layout! She did an awesome job with the kit! She always does though!

I hope everyone enjoyed the game!

And nope, still not pregnent. ROFL

Have a great day Diane!!!!