My Layouts

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A shorter post today

Good morning,

And boy did it come quickly today. I was up later than my usual last night, and didn't sleep well the night before. Is it Friday yet? No, ok well it will be soon right? Anyway, had a great time last night at both chats. It's always fun to get a large group of women together all typing at the same time. So many different conversations going on, it never fails that one falls into another and something hysterical comes out of it. The chat at Heather's was flyin. We had a great time and more importantly for Heather, a good turn out. Lots of goodies were given away, including all the kits in Heathers new store. Gina, Craft Tea Lady won that grand prize. Tallula Moon, Kelli had a great turnout over at 3 Scrapateers too for the scrap a deal chat. Don't forget, if you grabbed her Be Happy kit, get your layout posted by midnight EST to receive the second part of the kit free.

The Rak'ing continues, and I love it. Look what I got yesterday from Natalie Bird Designs. Since I was chatting all night, I didn't get a chance to play with anything last night. I'm hoping that I'll get a chance tonight. I have many more I need to complete and upload at SBB to complete one of the few challenges I'm trying to do this month, the page a day challenge. I didn't have any problems the last 2 months, but this month I haven't had as much time for some reason. Either that or I just haven't been uploading them as I get them done.

Here's a preview of the word art I hope to put out tomorrow. I had an issue with getting it uploaded into 4 shared and hope to get that fixed tonight. So keep an eye out for it tomorrow.
The freebie list is sparse so far. Looks like everyone is running short on time these days. As always, if I find more once I get to work, I'll edit them in. Click on the preview to go to their blog.
Off to work, everyone have a fab day!
Until next time-scrap happy!
Diane

7 comments:

Flergs said...

lucky girl! Those stars look so good. I love sparkly things.

Looks like I totally need to get chatting! Have a great day, I am off to bed hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Glad the chats went well...i love those freebies today! Get some sleep girl!!! I may beup late tonite myself...{ugh} 4:00 rolls around quickly....Have a great day Diane, and I will talk to you tomorrow!

Leigh said...

Glad you had so much fun chatting! Love that template! TFS!

Anonymous said...

I love those stars! Soo cute:) Glad the chat went well too! Have a great day,Diane! See yah tomorrow:D

Anonymous said...

fun stars! glad the chat went well!

absolutartist1 said...

Mornin'! :D This is much perkier than I feel! LOL I've actually got a headache now and feel fuzzy 'cause of lack of sleep. You'd think I'd be able to focus and get more done with everyone being gone, but for some reason I'm getting less done... Go figure!

Anyway - have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Twinkle stars is awesome! It's kind of like something I made a while ago and didn't put in my store yet! I'll have to get them in there today!
I think everyone was posting their freebies late this morning .. I know I was running VERY late!! I didn't turn my alarm on, so I was late getting up again which throws my whole day into a spin!
Have a great day, Diane!