My Layouts

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Freebie from me today!

Hi there!
It's Friday! Doing the dork dance in my chair. Finally, it's here. Got a few layouts done last night, but can't show them to you til the 1st. Got to chat on Hello with Cate, which was really nice. Watched the last half of Survivor and first half of Greys. Have them both Tivo'd so I won't miss anything. Isn't Tivo the best invention ever?? Well, maybe not ever but it's tops in my book.

There's a BIG night game tomorrow night in Happy Valley. We're hoping that Penn State won't be so happy after it's over. So root for the #1 Buckeyes tomorrow night. Once again, it's a test for us and we know that we control our own destiney. Ok, enough football talk, that's not why your here anyway. lol.



Look at what Yen sent me. She is so wonderful and always gets these neat little awards. And she picked me to pass it on to (along with some other very deserving ladies!) I just love to read Yen's blog every morning. She takes the most amazing pictures of everyday things and makes them interesting. I love to hear her stories about her DH and her little boy and of course her little peanut. Can't wait to see her photos of her baby once he's here! Yenny Girl, you make me smile! Thank you for that and this award. Now to pass it on. Well, I love to read a lot of blogs everyday now. I guess I would say Im totally addicted to blogs. I nominate the following ladies (in no particular order):


1.) Kristine - da Wench! She's funny, has great info on her blog and terrific freebies. Plus I love the dork dance.


2.) Kim B - Have you read her blog lately? I swear I'm gonna end up pimp one of these days. I imagine her as the friend what would be sitting there beside you in jail saying "damn that was fun." Even half way around the world, I can tell that this lady knows how to enjoy life. And I get that all from her blog. And her freebies are to kill for too.



3.) Cate - Cate is superwoman in my eyes. The things she gets done before 10 am amazes me. She does more in 1 morning than I do all day, no wait, all week. She's a sweetie and becoming a good friend.



4.) Traci - She, Dawne & Nita are trying to get the Garden planted into a blooming community. I love her freebies and reading her exploits.



There are others, but Yen got them when she got me and if I list everyone, no one else will be able to pay it forward. I'd give it to everyone who blogs and who reads my blog. So consider yourself nominated for this wonderful award.




Here's my freebie for today. A special thanks goes out to AfriDigiDiva for her RAK earlier this week. Please leave a little lovin and if you use it, let me know, I'll feature your layout here.

You can get today's freebie here.




Here's the fab Friday freebies I found.

















I'm off to close up the camper this weekend. I can't believe another camping season is coming to an end. It's gonna be a long 5 months. Enjoy your weekend.



I'm off to work, as always, I'll check to see what freebies I missed and try to add them. I'm working on a new system to expand the freebie listings to include more. We'll see how that goes.




Until next time, scrap happy!


Diane









11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot!! I got the award again!! Diane, I have noone else to pass it on to! Wait ... maybe I do ... Oh well .. Thanks for the freebie listing .. as well as the great freebie!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Gina.Maria said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for the freebie list.

Kim B said...

Diane you NUT!!! You have just made my weekend!!WOW- what a FANTASTIC AWARD!!! It's awesome! Thank you thank you thank you-*with smooches*- and you deserve it too- CONGRATULATIONS!!! On my way to go search for a 'costume'- hee hee, And thanks for the SUPER DUPER freebie! I love it!
Sending hugs and again thank you!
MWAH

Unknown said...

Well done on your award.

Azrood said...

Congratulations on the big award! Thanks much for the freebie it is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love Yen? And weren't you sad when she was feeling down the other day? I love her photography, she's amazing! I haven't ready Kim's blog in awhile, I'm going to have to check it out. I did find on the Urban dictionary site that a "Kimbob" is somebody who likes to get wasted, which made me laugh.
Thanks for listing my freebie and for always coming to visit me!

Donna B. Miller said...

Congrats on the award, Diane. I agree with you. Yen sure is a sweetie. Thanks again for another listing of awesome freebies.

Anonymous said...

Awesome award, and I agree with all of your pics!

Beautiful overlay woman! I've got a freebie up today, I'll send you the pic!

Anonymous said...

I love your freebie!!! You did a great job with it. Hope you have fun camping ...take lots of pictures!!!! Have a fun weekend and I will see you on Monday!!!

absolutartist1 said...

Awww! Thanks, Diane! I do have to clarify that I got RoadRunner broadband about 2 weeks ago. It has made my life MUCH easier online! LOL

Great bunch of freebies! I'll have to hop on that when I get home... among 50 other things! LOL

Anonymous said...

Dork dance, huh? LOL
Thanks for the freebie!!