My Layouts

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chat night with the girls

Hi there!

Now you know I wouldn't let you forget that tonight is chat night. There are 2 important chats to tell you about. The first one is at 10 pm EST at 3 Scrapateers with Kelli of Tallula Moon. It's the Scrap a Deal chat. You can pick up the kit at a intro price of just $2.00, come get freebies at the chat, post a layout using the kit and get the second half of the kit for FREE.

See the ad? That's made from part of this fantastic kit. After midnight tomorrow, the kit goes to full price. So take advantage of this special and grab this adorable kit. Come meet Kelli and chat with us girls.

Then at 11 pm EST at DST come to Heather Manning's Grand Opening chat.

Look at what you get just for attending the chat. 6 Quick Pages made with Heather's Dirt Don't Hurt series. And don't forget if you participate in both chats there's a freebie from me. So show some support for these fab new designers.

Here's my latest layout. That's my niece Addi. Credits: Graphical Botanical paper by Kiki Halbert;Overlays by AfriDigiDiva; Frame by Sarah VanDyke; Ribbon & swirl by KimB Designs;Schones Blumen by Diamante Designs;Ribbon w/t ring by Heather Manning.

Here's a layout done by Kristine aka Wenchd Graphix with Heather's It's a Pink Thang kit. This kit is so versatile. Make sure you go to Heather's new store and pick it up.

Let's see what fab freebies are out there today.














Hope to see you tonight at the chat! If you're free during the day, there's a chat at SBB with Raechel Knight at 3 pm EST. It's the weekly Wednesday Sketch crop. It's always a great time!


Until next time - Scrap Happy!
Diane



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACK!! All these chats and I'll be at Choir practice!!! What a bummer ... Have fun chatting, Diane!! Talk some for me, ok?? *giggles*

Anonymous said...

Love those freebies! A chat huh? hmmm, that sounds like it could be fun!!! Have an awesome day Diane....and thanks for all you do for the garden! You're awesome girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks,Diane! I need the hugs more than ever...

Anyway, beautiful freebies too..Thanks for always putting them up!

xo~

Leigh said...

Oh, lots of freebies! Have a great day! Always enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

Your niece is CUTE!!! I will try to get to Heather's chat tonight, but that's right during bedtime. We get to bed late, I know it.. sigh. I keep trying to start us earlier to no avail. Plus, Vince is gone tonight so I'll be on my own with both girls. I'm so spoiled, he only got home two months ago!!
Great freebies! I'll have one for you on Friday.

Kristine said...

::sending cyber smoochies to Jazi even though she's stingy with hers!!::

Thank you Carmen!!! Will pass along to Julie!

If cat wench doesn't call back we are going to find another kitten for Julie but this time take it home the day we pick it out no matter how young it is....sigh...what a bloody ordeal.

Anonymous said...

I sent you my template for today!

I hope the chat goes awesome, hopefully I can get into DST, otherwise I'm gonna have to work some magic to have a chat tonight. LOL

Awesome stuff up! I LOVE Kristine's page with my Pink kit!

absolutartist1 said...

11pm!!!! I so want to go to Heather's chat, but now not only do I need to remember (brain has major holes in it lately), but also stay awake! LOL

Kristine said...

Morning Diane!

Sorry I missed the chat last night...I remembered early in the afternoon but by the time of the caht, my brain was empty...I didn't remember until this morning....

40 lashes with a wet noodle....