My Layouts

Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally Friday!!

Morning all!
We'll here in the midwest, there was some WILD weather over the last 24 hours. If you're in this part of the world, I hope that you and yours are safe and unaffected. We were under a tornado watch all night, but I didn't even hear any thunder last night, so it was mild where I'm at. My heart goes out to those areas that really got socked.




Lookie what I got!!! Kristine had this nice surprise for me on her fab blog yesterday. You really need to go check out her blog. She's hysterical and is always good for making me laugh first thing in the morning. She also gets my early bird Humpday Hunnies award for always having her freebie up FIRST thing in the morning. I dedicate my morning dork dance to you.





EDITED!!! The contest is over, Heather spilled her secret. If you want to find out what it is, run don't walk to her blog.
See this cool QP? This is what you get just for sending me a guess as to what you think Heather's secret is. I'll have my last clue for you in just a minute, but I have to share what I think was the most hysterical guess (and it was really a good guess given the things that are being released). I'm sure that Heather is extremely happy to know that this is NOT her secret. This guess was that she's pregnant. bwahahaaa. NO Heather is NOT pregnant. I don't need her to think I'm starting any rumors. But isn't that hysterical? It was based on the Pink & Blue kits being released and the guess a name for the Monkey contest. Great guess isn't it. Ok, here's the last clue for this contest. Tomorrow the secret will be announced. I'm sticking with Song Titles. This one's just a little more current than yesterdays.


"Bye, Bye, Bye" by the BackStreet Boys
Think you know? Shoot me an email at Carjaziscraps "at" gmail "dot" com with your answer. Winners will be randomly drawn from all correct answers tomorrow and your goodies will be emailed to you on Sunday. (I have to work tomorrow morning so I don't have access to a lot of stuff at that office) Make sure you check back tomorrow for the big reveal.
Here's Heather's new kit Dirt Don't Hurt- It's a Pink Thang. It will be available soon.






Don't forget to join me for the My Favorite Things Chat with Kelli from Tallula Moon tomorrow night at 3 Scrapateers. You can get some of this great kit that I made this ad with. Last time we had a great time. It's at 9 pm EST. I hope to see you there.




On to the freebie list for today. As always I will edit to add once I get to work. Please remember if you download to leave some lovin! I don't understand why more people just don't say Thanks while they're waiting for the file to upload. Better yet, leave em a note on their blog.










It's Homecoming weekend at Ohio State. The big game this week is against Michigan State. Should be a great one! Of course now that we're no 1 in the rankings, we have a big bullseye on our back and every team from now on out will want to prove something. That's why as my BF says. "October's for pretenders, November's for contenders." It's his favorite saying this time of year.




And I leave you with a little funny. This is a snapshot into my life.








Until next time, scrap happy!


Diane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning,Diane! I hope the weather will be great today in your part. It has been raining much here too..Take Care!

And btw, love that new kit of Heather!:) Fab freebies too!

Enjoy your day and weekend!

Anonymous said...

LMAO I told my secret. I think I'm going to give the QP to everyone who participated in the monkey contest too? Or make a new one? What do ya think? My products were turned off this morning when I got up, so I figured, let's share!

And God no, I'm not pregnent!!!!!!!!! Have people not been reading my blog? Not that I don't love the ones I have, but they are kind of naughty. LMAO

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, Diane .. we had the most wonderful thunderstorm in the middle of the night! I wished that I could stay awake for the whole thing, but it didn't work. It sent me straight to sleep. We're supposed to get the aftermath of the midwest's tornadoes today .. and I pray that they're all fine out there!
Hope you have a WONDERFUL day! (freebie now available on MY blog too *winks*)