My Layouts

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hi there,

This is going to be short & very boring. No previews today, no freebies today just lots of tissues & fluids and sleep. I don't know if it's the flu or sinuses (most likely sinuses) but really not feeling all that great. Now I'm fortunate, if I don't feel all that great, I just take a sick day. I really don't know how those of you with children, especially younger children do this when your sick. My hat's off to you! But what's got me going this morning is a snotty supervisor with a major attitude. No "feel better" or "go see a Dr." just "oh" in that tone. It's not like I take off of work all the time. grrrr. Anyway, I'm going to crawl back into bed and sleep. Hopefully I'll feel much better this afternoon. I got pictures of my brother's family that they took. My niece's 3 month photos and it's a family affair. They are adorable and I can't wait to start playing with them.

Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you tomorrow with the humpday hunnies freebies and all those I missed today.

Until next time- scrap happy!
Diane

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning!! Just wanted to stop in and say Hi and let you know I linked you to my blog! You're a Bodacious Bloggin' Wench now!! LOL

Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, Diane. ((((hugs))))) but not too close up hugs LOL!!
Yeah, just swig that magic Nyquil and get some rest. Boy I love nyquil, but I haven't taken it since Atha was born cuz I can't afford the lovely sleepy coma it puts you in.

See you tomorrow and get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Sorry girl! I just meant to check this week. So I wouldn't forget. LOL

I'm so sorry you are feeling cruddy! I know how you feel, so I totally sympathize. Promise, if you got it from me, it'll only last a week. UGH. yep, you can kick my butt later!

Get some rest! Drink the nyquil, man I wish I could have had that when I was sick!

absolutartist1 said...

And, still you took the time to stop by my blog! [hugs] Hoping you get plenty of rest and feel much better tomorrow! Sinus issues are NEVER fun...

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Diane!!! I hope you feel better soon:( Please take care always and take some rest! Hugs to you..

See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling bad...(know what it feels to have unsympathetic bosses...) Hope you feel better kiddo..see you tomorrow!

Shannon said...

Hope you get to feeling better! You must have gotten too close to Heather's blog and caught something! (j/k) My FIL always tells me to have a stout Whiskey Sour, no matter what is ailing me. :) Feel better soon!