My Layouts

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Is it blogger or my employer????????

Had my blog all written out this morning in my mind. Did it on the way to work, half asleep still. I got here at 8:45. It's now noon and this is the first chance I've been able to get into my blog. And it wasn't just my blog, I couldn't leave comments for others on blogger either. Did anyone else have problems? I didn't think so, since it seemed some of my faves updated their blogs and they're on blogger too. I think my IT guys are messing with my system. First they made me take my PSE off because it slows down the system. (yeah, I guess they're right on that on) but if they mess with my ability to blog and leave comments on other blogs, well then I guess I may as well just look for a new job. lol. Ok, maybe not that serious, but I have a LOT of down time and if I don't have something to do, I will literally go nuts.


I went and saw my cousin and her 6 month old last night. It had been awhile since I'd seen them. Boy has he grown. But I guess that's what babies do. I took a ton of pictures but didn't get them uploaded into my computer cuz I was busy chatting away on Hello and uploading freebies last night. So hopefully tomorrow I'll have a few photos if not layouts to share with you.


Ok, let's get down to business. It's Humpday and that means lots of freebies. Here's a few that I was able to find. I was going to give you previews, but it is taking FOREVER to upload them. Grrrrr.

Heather Manning as a great paper sampler - if you like her Dirt Don't Hurt then check out her blog for a great Halloween treat.

Wenchd Grafix - Kristine has an alpha that goes with her Spiced Toffee kit.

KimB Designs has a beautiful mini kit that Kim did as a birthday present for Sylvia - one of her CT

Bunny has a sampler that cordinates with her beautiful new Perfectly Pansies kit.

Melanie Ann designs has a sampler - Chocoberry Creme - terrific colors on this!

Raspberry Road Designs - Susan has a cute collection of date bottle cap tops. She's also revisiting some of her older designs. These are only going to be available for a few days, so if you missed any of her fantastic designs - run, don't walk over to her blog to check them out. The insane thing is she's taking requests for scrappers. She is amazing!!!!

I was looking for a boy kit last night and found just the cutest one. It's a collection that Fishingmom is doing for her grandson Xavier. The bears in it are just adorable!!!! Ifyou have little boys this is perfect and the bears will work for girls too. Make sure you check it out.

Looks like the computer server is about to crash. Will update more later. Ok, I'm back and I've decided it's definately the company and the stupid server they have us on. grrrrr. And I lost the link to the Xavier kit.looking for it as I type.

I know I missed a ton of freebies. But then you all know where to go to find the best of the best.

I got a nice suprise and just wanted to send out a Thank You. Cate or Absoluteartist1 has me linked on her blog. That was quite a nice suprise for me. Cate, I sent you 2 different PM's. email me please!!!

Thanks again for reading my meager little blog, in such a sorry state today. Until next time - Scrap Happy!

**-Diane

6 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Yikes! I got the PM just before heading over here! Emailed oyu, and I'm off to grab some of those freebies before the boss gets back from lunch!

Thanks a bunch!

Jen U said...

Hmm I don't know, I haven't had a problem like that with blogger before.

Thanks for sharing the freebie links!

Have a great week! :)

Monique said...

Great freebies list... thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Thanks for the message and the RAK, I'm so happy I may break something! Love your page, it reminds me that I have not been spending near enough time at DSO lately.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is too funny..waiting to be told that my PS slows down the office system too....well, when you gethome from work..who has time to do the blog? Am I right? Great freebies...thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane! Awesome freebie lists you have there! Have a great evening!:)