My Layouts

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Got it started at home.

Ok, I've been working on getting this blog entry set up for over 2 hours. lol I started at home, knowing the troubles I've had at work. Good think it's been over an hour since I logged on here at work. Let's see how long it takes. grrrr

Ok, had a great time last night scrapping. Got inspired by my visit to my cousin and her son. And I had 2 challenges I needed/wanted to get done. Jett is my youngest cousin and her dad is and has been my favorite uncle. I spent most of my time with their family when we would come down to visit family growing up. When I moved to Central Ohio, it was my uncle who opened his home to me. That was 9 years ago. Jett's all grown up now and has an adorable little boy of her own now. Here are 2 of the layouts I did last night. Click on lo for credits.



Yesterday I got to do my first RAK. Granted it was someone else's products but I got to deliver the news. It was so much fun and just a great feeling. Almost as good as getting a RAK myself. That's the great thing about working with the designers I do, they are so generous. You never know when some lovin will come your way. Thanks so much to Andrea & Cate for giving a chance to make their day.



Here are some of the fab freebies I downloaded this morning while working on the blog. Check out the other links on the left for more great freebies too! Susan over at Raspberry Road is bound to have yet another beautiful kit up. She is just so gracious and works so hard.












Great overlay from Janosch's blog.



Great sampler from Pillowgirl and she's having a contest to win $10 for her store.


Here's the adorable Xavier kit I mentioned yesterday from Fishingmom Designs. Isn't the bear just the cutest....








Here's Andrea's newest sampler. Check her blog for the other part that goes so well with it.



Love anything that I can use for those pages of my dogs. Tainya-scrapsnack has this adorable kit on her blog.
And lastly this adorable word art from DigiScrapDepot. This is just about the most precious word art I've ever seen. Love the shoes.

Have you seen the Blog Action Day info on my and others blog? It's a really cool idea and I'll explain more about it tomorrow. Let's hope that my call for help with this Blogger issue will be answered by then. If you have any ideas on how to help me fix it, let me know. It's driving me crazy & it's a short trip.

Until next time, scrap happy!

**- Diane

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey woman! I'm glad you had fun RAKing! I always enjoy it! I don't mind if you RAK people. Give away the store! LOL Ok, Bunny might kill me, let's not give away the WHOLE store. LOL

Gorgeous layouts girl! Cute cute baby!

Love ya!

Michelle Filo said...

hehe, this is one inspired blog post, I am glad you managed to put it up :)

Anonymous said...

Great blog...love the freebies! Have a great day!

Tracy said...

Cute LO with the bear! That's for the freebie info too!

Anonymous said...

Had to comment again! Love your blog!

absolutartist1 said...

Wow! So much to look at today! I'll have to come back when the boss is busy to take all of it in! LOL

And, TY, TY, TY, again! [hugs]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my awesome RAK, and for putting up my freebies! Love the pic of the little chunk-a-lunk. He's so jolly!