My Layouts

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Good morning!

First I'd like to show you a couple of the fabulous freebies I found from yesterday and this morning. There were so many yesterday, I'm bummed out I missed a lot of them. If you click on the link, it will take you to the blog where you can find the freebie.




Boyerville Scraps - Andrea's part of the mega kit for fall. Check out her blog for the other parts.

Lil Romance from KimB Designs. Such a soft kit. Great for those lovey dovey layouts and of course wedding photos. Heather has a terrific tutorial on how to recolor on Scrap Your Art Out. She's also included her beautiful blooms and they are available for commercial use!


Kristine has been so sick for the last few days, but she still managed to get an add on for her Spiced Toffee kit for everyone. That's dedication. I'm sure that most of you have already grabbed Susan's Tatum's Day collection, but I wanted to make a special mention of it. Raspberry Road Designs is an awesome place and Susan has the biggest heart. She did this collection as a request and it's truly one of the most special collections I've seen. If you haven't seen it or read the story behind it, please click on one of the 2 previews below and go check it out. I guarantee you won't be sorry.






Lindsay Jane has a fab old burnt frame on her blog. Check to make sure you haven't missed out on any of her other freebies. DerekMDesign is a new one for me. I don't know of too many men in the digiscrapping community, let alone a designer - I'm lovin on his Halloween kit.


Also the preview below is just that a preview. Cate made up this kit for a design challenge and is thinking of releasing it. If you like it, stop by her blog and let her know. Keep an eye out for it. I think she will.


For those of you who read and responded to my blog from yesterday. Thank you. I didn't advertise it because it wasn't really scrapping related and I didn't think that anyone would want to read about my trials and tribulations. We didn't stay at the house last night, went down to the camper instead, but it looks like it was a quite night in the neighborhood. I prefer to believe it was just a group of coincidences and a random act of violence and nothing to be concerned about. My old man has other ideas. Enough said.


I Rak'd Andrea earlier in the week with Heather Manning's Dirt Don't Hurt kit and she did this magnificent layout that I wanted to share with you.Credits from her blog "I used Heather Manning’s Dirt Don’t Hurt papers (my RAK from yesterday!) and her alphabet is there, too.The Altered Faerie, girl’s wings and the Fresh Foliage elements are by Alabama Stone Thrower. Bugs, gravel and faerie dust are stock PSP tubes." I just love the little fairie wings.
I've got some challenges I had hoped to get done last night. Have a few hours today to work on them before a party tonight. Also have to do a last minute post frenzy over at SBB for their "Queen of the Chatterbox" contest for Sept. I can't believe the month is over already. Amazing.
Hope you all have a fab. weekend! Until next time - scrap happy!!
**-Diane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Diane...I must say you do come up with such an awesome variety of freebies here. Glad to see you registered at the garden....I love your puppies! Thanks for all the great links, and awesome reading! You have a great day, and talk at ya later!

absolutartist1 said...

Mornin'! Another great freebie list, and TY for the mention and link add! :))))

I'm off to upload the Color Kit into 4shared now!

Jen U said...

Thanks so much for sharing all the freebies today! Have a great weekend! :)