My Layouts

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dirt don't Hurt




Heather Manning's new kit Dirt Don't Hurt has been released. If you didn't get a chance to see the sneak preview of it here yesterday (I jumped the gun) Here it is again. I will tell you that the previews here just don't do it justice. I had so much fun playing around with this kit. The 2 layouts I have in yesterdays posts and last night I was getting really dirty with some pictures I took of a cornfield. I just can't decide if it needs any journaling or if I can get away with just a simple one word title. If I decide, I'll post the completed layout here. If you want to check out the new product, just click on one of the previews. It will take you to DSO and Heather's store there. If you stop by her blog, you can give her some ideas for tomorrow's humpday freebie. She wants to use the kit somehow. A great way to get a little piece of this.
Did you get a chance to watch your favorite Monday night show? Premier week is on. Now Monday night is comedy night for me, so I loved the CBS shows. Can't wait for Thursday night on ABC - Ugly Betty & Grey's Anatomy and i think I'm gonna check out Big Shots. What looks to be your favorite? What new shows are you excited to check out? Thank God for Tivo is all I have to say.
Until next time- scrap happy!
**-Diane

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Kit :)

Anonymous said...

I love that new kit of Heather too!:)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

looks like a really great kit. Thanks for the enabling.
have a nice day !

Becki said...

looks like a great kit! Thanks for telling us about it.

I can't wait for Thurs and Grey's too!

Have a great day Diane!

Anonymous said...

Awesome kit!..

absolutartist1 said...

I'm a CSI junky - all of them! LOL That kit looks awesome! :)

Victoria said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is my third and most minor case of poison ivy this year. I have a lot of cortisone and benadryl. I didn't post any photos of my experience either for the same reasons!