My Layouts

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Managed through

Well I made it through work yesterday without a major meltdown. I was pretty bored and gave up trying to stay away from the forums after lunchtime. I'm hoping that they won't take those too. See I have a job with a lot of downtime and not a whole lot to do. So internet access was ok until now. The IT guy will be in the office today. Debating on if I'll ask what is so wrong about blogs. I'm sure he'll tell me lots. I know, you're tired of hearing about it.

So I'm trying to get back on track with my Christmas book. I've still got at least 10 pages to go. And I've really lost the Christmas feeling. I wanted to try to get away from traditional colors but I still used a Christmas kit. I've got mixed feelings about it. I have decided that I need to journal more on these pages. So I'm really struggling with that. Credits: Jingle Jangle from Melissa Bennett, gift boxes by Mary Fran & template by Andrea Gold.
Well I'm off to pick the winners of Heather's gift bag giveaway. Stop by her CT blog to see who won.
Have a great day all!

8 comments:

Flergs said...

I hear ya! I cannot go a day without logging onto DST, checking my email, and my 3 other forums!! Totally addicted. And if I don't check I end up having to wade through 100 emails the next day!

Great page, I love Mary Fran, but am waaaaaaay to scared to attempt to buy. How do I decide? How do you stop at just one kit?

Azrood said...

I love your layout! I love the touch of pink and you're doing great with the journaling! These are all coming together so nicely!

Good luck with the IT guy today. I thought about your situation while I was falling asleep last night and I feel for you. I spend all of my breaks browsing the forums and blogs and it's my 15-minute mental recharge during my work day. I can't imagine not having that. I think I'd actually be less productive at work it I didn't have that.

Petra said...

another foum addict here! :)I check my CT and DST forums whenever I'm not working and at least 5 times a day! :)

Love the page here and I'm sure this book will look great in the end!!

Have a great day! Hugs!

Kristine said...

Hiya sweety!!!!

Gettin' down to Mary J. Blige but dancing like an Oompah Loompah...bwahahahahahaha...

Have a great day! Off to check my mail and see what I can perv your mail box up with...pickins' might be slim.....

SarahG said...

Aww! I Hope you are able to keep using the computer at work, sound like you need to in those down times, nothing wrong with that. Your LO looks great!

Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

I think you should give him an earful! Tell him that blogs are the diet of your day and without them you will melt down and not be able to perform at work. ROFL I dare you!

That's a gorgeous layout!!!!

absolutartist1 said...

Hopefully they will leave you the forums. :)

I've got this really bad image of Oompa Loompas dancing to Mary J. Blige now....

The LO is VERY cute! 10 pages isn't that many... Youuuu can doooo EEET! [hugs]

BHo said...

I think that layout is super cute!

I'm waaaaay too addicted to my baby Mac too, sadly. Have a great day, Diane!