My Layouts

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby it's cold.

It's so cold here, but then again, it's cold throughout the entire Midwest. It's 3 degrees with a windchill of -10 degrees. So glad I do my grocery shopping midweek. Feeling like I'm starting to come down with something. That's usually the case. First time in a month I've worked a Saturday and get overtime and I'll get sick and not get the OT. Oh well, I'll just pump myself full of Theraflu and junk, maybe I can beat it.

I tried to play around with blending a bit yesterday and this is what I came up with. Not sure that the blue dress went so well with the blue paper but I just loved that. Anyone have any CC for me on how to do this better? It would be so greatly appreciated. (Credits: Paper by Michelle Coleman Frosted Papers; Ribbon (recolored) by Paint The Moon - Annie Manning; fairy & fairy dust from Feral Faeries by Scrappin Hillbilly Sweetpea Designs; Snowflakes from Icy Sparkles by Heather Manning ; Snowflakes by Flergs from her blog; alpha by Debb Cozzi - Lucite Christmas.) This is the only one I did yesterday. I spent most of my time resaving the layouts I've done of my nieces to Shutterfly specs for a book. Since I bought 2 of em on sale at Target, I thought I'd get some of mine printed off. Didn't realize that I have 40 of the girls alone. Guess I need to make a trip back to Target to grab some more.

Well, time to go do laundry, dishes and all that other domestics stuff I hate. Cate, wished you lived closer~lol. Stay warm everyone!!

8 comments:

Robin L said...

Its cold here too. I dont know about you but Im ready for spring lol I love your blend! Im too new to help ya out in that area. I did get your message and youll hear from me soon (as soon as I get my blog fix lol) Have a great day!

Minerva Huhn said...

should have to play with blendings - doesn't work well... your's fine! Nice LO!

Kos med papir og saks said...

very pretty layout. I think you made a great blending :)

I hope you will be better soon.

have a nice week

Anonymous said...

great job on the blending
love the wintery feel to this layout !

Anonymous said...

wow, great job on blending. great layout!
have a great sunday
nina

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Diane!!!!! I am such a snowflake junkie....lol

Jewish penicillan sounds fabulous....chicken soup kills all cooties...comfort food too...slurp...!

Dork dancing all over your blog....just cuz I can and yer cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout, hope you manage to stay warm!

BHo said...

Cold here too, obviously! Brrrrrr!

I think your blending is fine, but how do you do yours?