My Layouts

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I hope to get lots of scraping done today

But first I need to go and visit everyone's blogs. I feel that I've missed so much in the past 3 days. But I also haven't done any pages either. So I'll balance it out going from PSE to blogger and back and forth. :)

Did you know that this weekend is Scrapbook Bytes 5th anniversary? They're having a big sale and party. Spent a few hours last night at the chats and going through the store to see what I just can't live without (too much) and what I can afford. They have a terrific Collab that you get for free if you spend $10. And a lot of the designers are running sales right now. Unfortunately they are having some issues with the store and now I have to wait to get my goodies. But that's ok cuz I can spend time with you all.

Did you grab Heather's Grab Bag yet? What are you waiting for? Lots of goodies for a ridiculously low price. Plus you can use those goodies in the CT Blog challenge Now & Then, not to mention the Valentine's Day Challenge that I'm getting ready to post on Friday.

Guess I'm off to scrap. Hope you can get some good quality scrap time in too. Enjoy your Saturday.

5 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

And, we miss you! Mwah! I'm thinking 'bout using those Dirty Snow papers with your beach shots... some blending... not sure 'bout the elements... maybe I'll get the Ad Challenge for DSO done with'em! Watcha' think?!! Good luck with the scrappin! [hugs]

Anonymous said...

Yo, Diane! How you been? Mom leaves later today and although I will definitely miss her I'll be glad to get back to my regular life. Yikes.
Loving Heather's Grab bag, but then I always love her stuff.
Hey, just wanted to say HALLO.
Talk to ya later~

Kristine said...

Hey there baby!!!! Takin' a short break to dork dance...nekkid...all over your blog...just cuz I can and cuz you like it!!! Glad you like me perving your box....I'll try and send some more on Monday if I have a few minutes.

Mwah! (*)(*)
wahahahahahhahahahahaha

Made ya look!!! :D

BHo said...

Enjoy your scrapping, Diane! No scrapping for me this weekend, but I did get some pics worked on. Have a great weekend!

Robin L said...

Hello Diane! I hope you got the time to get some of the los done and I cant wait to see them.