My Layouts

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Primary time

Well, I had planned on being on of the first at the polls, voting and coming back home to blog and get ready for work. Of course, when I woke up at 5 am to let the dogs out to rain & 35 degrees, the best place to be was right back snuggled under the down comforter. So when I woke back up, it was 6:25 and there goes my plan out the window. I'm not sure how the polls will be. For the last Presidential election, I only had to wait about 15 minutes. I've never voted in a Primary before. (at least that I can remember) Let's just say that I'm awful glad that my phone number is unlisted. I've had a lot of people tell me that they've been getting lots and lots of campaign phone calls.





I spent part of last night playing around with a challenge from SBB to create Easter stickers. It's part of the learn something new challenge and I was going to combine it with DSO's color challenge. I'm thinking I printed off the wrong tut. Either way, I've got some more work to do on them. I also got the girls latest photos sent to me. Some of the shots are fantastic, but a lot of them I'm not so crazy about. I think it's the same photog that they used for the last series, but maybe not. I'm sure that you'll be seeing a lot of those soon as I have tons of spring kits with no photos to scrap yet.

Keep an eye out for something new from Heather Manning. Here's a little sneak peek. I'll have more details soon. Butterflies by Flergs.

Off to do my civic duty. Hope everyone has an awesome day.

14 comments:

Barb said...

HPD...Happy Primary Day! I'm heading out to vote in about an hour...right after the kids go to school and the moms are at tennis.

Darling layout and elements. I love pink!

Leigh said...

The primary is all over the news! It looks very crowded! LOve your lo!

Unknown said...

Grat LO - love the extraction.

Amanda said...

I'm sure our primary will be jsut as bad. Glad my number is unlisted too. Love the LO, and can't wait to see Heather's new kit.

Kristine said...

Have a great day!!!!! Wheeeeeeeee!!!

Jodie said...

such an adorable layout!!

Ava in Wonderland said...

What an adorable LO! Have fun voting!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pop out Diane! That is gorgeous!

Have fun voting! who ya voting for? Huh huh? LOL I won't tell. LOL I know I know, it's probably not my guy. ROFL

TTYL!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Wow your page is just gorgeous!! Hope your late start doesnt throw a wrench in your plans, I know exactly what you mean about wanting to get right back under the covers.I do it just about every morning LOL!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Vote your conscious! And have a good time doing it. We had mass chaos here during our primary and I'm off to do my duty as well. We're having special elections.

Mary said...

The page is lovely, great job on the extraction!

Azrood said...

I hope you got to vote without too much trouble. I can't wait to see what Heather has up her sleeve as your layout is gorgeous! I just love the extraction coming out of the frame!

DawnMarch said...

We had our primary a while back -- there was actually a line to get into the place. Hope you got to vote and that the weather improved!

Flergs said...

wow wow wow this is awesome!!! Fantabulous layout indeed!!