My Layouts

Friday, February 8, 2008

Texas Hold Em online style

I love to watch Texas Hold Em on TV. It started with the Bravo show that had celebrities on it. Then I started watching the World Series of Poker games on TV. Now if I can't sleep, Poker After Dark is a mainstay of my insomnia. I have 3 different Playstation poker games. Just like with Nascar, I have learned the personalities and persona's of the main players and I am addicted.

So I thought about checking out the different poker rooms that are available online. Wow, there are literally hundreds of them. I've found this review site, Flopturnriver.com that has lots of great information about getting started in the online poker world. There is a wonderful section for begginers, explaining the how's and why's of online poker. Then there's an entire section devoted to poker tools like hand converter and odds calculator. These are very helpful when playing online.


Then there is the online site review section. They review the hundreds of poker sites for you. They give Full Tilt referral the highest ranking overall. A lot of the pros play online there or advertise that they do. In addition to the reviews and rankings, there is also information regarding bonuses that the sites offer players. Ladbrokes Bonus is 100% of initial deposit up to $500, of course there are conditions. And even the most popular place Full Tilt Poker has a referral code to get a special bonus just for signing up through FlopTurnRiver.com. These bonuses are really a must have if you're going to be setting up accounts and playing online poker. It's a great way to pass the time and make a little money. Who knows, maybe one day you'll see me on TV at one of those WSOP championship games.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Well, I admit that I'd rather watch Tim Gunn on Bravo. Make it work! :-D