My Layouts

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New products

I wanted to start off with my thoughs and prayers going out to those people throughout Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky and other states who were affected my the terrible tornadoes yesterday. I know that we have some people in the digiscrapping world in those areas (or close) and I pray that they are all ok. Tornadoes in the middle of winter is just a mind boggling phenomenon. I know our weather here has been strange the past few days, but nothing compared to that, Thank God.

I haven't gotten any scrapping done, but I've been on a shopping spree. In addition to my CT and guest spot goodies, I've picked up a few grab bags, kits and element packs. I'm gearing up for Shannon's vacation. And the countdown is on. lol.

Look, new stuff today. Look at this awesome new kit from Heather. It is GORGEOUS! It's called Midnight Butterflies and you can get it at her store, where it's on sale. Let me tell you that the preview doesn't do it justice. I have 3 photos in mind for this one. Now to just get 1) the time to scrap and 2) the idea to go from my brain to the computer. :) Hopefully I'll have something to show you by the weekend from this beautiful kit.
Photobucket

And look at these kits that are brand new from Cherie Shields. She's now selling at Sophia Sarducci. Both kits are simply beautiful. Obviously the Now & Forever would be perfect for wedding photos and pages. But her fab CT has found other uses for it too. (I haven't grabbed it yet, there was a different kit I wanted first). If you'd like to see some of her CT layouts, stop by Purple Paper Flowers. Heather's CT stuff is there too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you all are having a chance to scrap. I need to go catch up on blogs from yesterday. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great one!

9 comments:

doloro said...

Ooh how lucky to have been shopping :) Some great kits showcased too!

Amanda said...

Oooh what an enabling post! I too hit the grab bags. I'm a grab bag junkie. Those kits by Heather and Cherie look awesome too. Hope you get some time to scrap!

Azrood said...

Those kits are all gorgeous! I noticed a butterfly theme going on there! :) It was a wild night here in Central KY with wind and hail. Fortunately, we didn't have any tornadoes in our area.

Barb said...

Pretty kits, Diane! I slept through the storms last night. Weird weather, isn't it?

SarahG said...

I too have been on a shopping spree! Who knows if I'll ever have time to scrap though! Those are some lovley kits , thanks for sharing the links :)

Enjoy your day!

Sara E said...

oh yea, I love Cherie's new kits

and all of the LOs are soooo beautiful too

Anonymous said...

Oh quit enabling me! Gahhh!! I've bought a couple of grab bags the last few days too. There are some really GOOD ones out there!
We have three foot high drifts of snow outside. I've never seen that before, west coast gal that I am! Crazy!
Have a great day, Diane, and I guess I have to go to Heather's store, my collection is now incomplete... sigh

Anonymous said...

ROFL @ Andrea! She's so funny! Cherie's kit is beautiful too!

I feel for all of the people in those areas. Keeping them in my prayers!

Can't wait to see what you come up with with the new kit!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

awesome kits.