My Layouts

Friday, February 8, 2008

TGIF!!!!

I'm really loving Thursday night TV right now. The new season of Survivor started last night. And I must say that I'm kinda digging on the "Fans vs. Faves" format. I didn't watch all of the seasons throughout the years. I will admit that I didn't watch the Cook Islands, but even I know who Johny Fairplay is. And I was surprised by his actions. But I don't want to be a spoiler so I won't say anymore. Then after Survivor, another island show. My favorite, LOST was on. I love that show. Have since the very first episode. So much that I talk about the show with my old boss from a job I quit almost 3 years ago. But I must say it drives me crazy. So many questions.
and it rarely seems to answer them. Like last night, I thought maybe we were going to find out what the black smoke monster was, but NO they're not gonna tell us. Oh well. I still watch and wait. Do you like my pix of Sawyer? I tried to make it bigger, but it didn't work. I love bad boys and you can't find anyone badder than Sawyer. Kate's gonna break his heart.
OK, I'm running late today. But I wanted to show you what little I got done scrapping this week.
These are from my nephew's music competition. The papers and alpha are by Kiki Halbert and the stars, ribbon & paint are Flergs. Click the preview to be taken to a better preview and to get full credits. Kiki will be releasing a new kit and 2 terrific alpha this Sunday. I'll have previews for you then.
I am so late for work and haven't even jumped in the shower yet, so I better run. Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific weekend!


13 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Hmmm... I'm thinkin' Blogger wasa booger... There's nothing in this post! LOL

LuvYa'! Have a good one!

Kristine said...

Hee Hee...did Blogger eat your post or did you have a brain fart this morning? hahahhaahhaha

schneeflocke said...

Like you layouts - don't know the tv-shop, sorry, I'm from Switzerland ;-)

Pea in a Pod said...

Beautiful scraps,Diane! I still have to watch LOST! I already recorded it..Have a great day!

Leigh said...

Great lo's! I'm a big American Idol fan so I'm happy as a clam right now, too!

Kristine said...

Much better! Guess Blogger was being a dink...hahahahahha

Have a fabulishus day !!!!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (*)(*)

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

Love the LO's.
Never got into Lost, saw Survivor last night and couldn't believe what happened at the end.

Have a great day!

Azrood said...

I'm not into Survivor much, but LOST is one of my favs. I didn't see last night's episode, but I've recorded it for tonight. I agree....too many unanswered questions. At this point, I have so many questions I can't even remember them all, lol! My DH got so sick of it never going anywhere and the huge breaks between seasons/episodes that he's completely stopped watching all together.

Robin L said...

Beautiful los! I dnt watch any of those show but may have to check them out. I hope you have a great day at work and a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Beautiful layouts! I didn't get to watch TV last night, Alyce was being a poop. I'm thinking I may take her to the dr to check out her ears today anyway. She's seems to be a little better this morning, but I'd rather do it now than wait til Saturday and have to take her to the clinic.

I'm not sure on the challenge. I'll email you in a sec!

Barb said...

Aaaaahhhhhhhh Sawyer! Love that dirty bad boy!

absolutartist1 said...

Great LOs! That reminds me... Do you need meto email you the Love Song Challenge one?

Hope your day went well!

Pea in a Pod said...

I have something for you here,Diane!
http://yennygirl.com/?p=1718

:)