My Layouts

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A dream trip to Spain

Most of my life, I've dreamed about a trip to Europe. As a teen it was backpacking through the various countries, staying at hostels and living like a vagabond. In my 20's it was the glamour and nightlife of Ibiza, Monte Carlo and Cannes. Nowadays, it's just about making this dream come true. So I look and I listen. I check out various spots; some touristy, some not. I check flights and find how I can fit them into my schedule, budget and life. And then I find websites like this and I think that this dream really can come true. Check out CheaperthanHotels.co.uk

So I started looking through this site and came up with some new places to visit. Places that were never on my original list, but sound like a little bit of heaven off the beaten track. Places that the Europeans holiday at. Oh how I envy them sometimes. Taking off for a holiday to great places like Benidorm, Costa del Sol or Alicante in Spain on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. The water temperature is a balmy 18 degrees Celsius. Open markets and booming nightlife make it sound incredibly quaint. Or on the Northeast coast, Costa Brava. With it's rugged coastline and sandy beaches, there are a number of resorts there. And to experience the heart of it all, no trip to Spain would be complete without a stop in the capital city of Barcelona. While not the big tourist traps, there sounds like more than enough to see and do to make any trip there a dream come true.

So I've been looking through the website Cheaperthanhotels.co.uk and seeing how easy it is to use. It's a comparison site. It offers you the rates at several leading hotels in the area. It's set up by star ranking. So you look for the hotel or price you want. The site gives you an overview of the hotel and it's amenities . And you book it from there. And they offer terrific prices. With sites like this, my dream trip to Spain may just become a reality.

No comments: