My Layouts

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Only 2 weeks left!!

Hi there,
Do you have all your shopping done? I can't believe that there's only two weeks left til Christmas. That means there's only 3 weeks left til this year is over. "and so this is Christmas, and what have you done? Another year over and a new just begun." One of my favorite lines from Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lennon. Really makes ya think. Back to shopping. I've got the bulk of mine done, but I've been bugging my mom since Thanksgiving for a list of what she wants. She's always hard to buy for. So now I'm off to locate a stand mixer. Unfortunately I can't get her one of the Kitchen Aid ones. But thankfully, Kohl's is having another one of their "Biggest Sales of the Season" sales that they have like every 2 weeks and hopefully they'll have em on sale.

So did you hear the news? Heather has her shop opened back up. Not only is it open but it's new and improved. http://digiscrapping.net/shoppe/ is the address. I didn't want to just do a link cuz you're gonna need that address for quite some time to come. To celebrate the reopening and her up coming 29th again (just kidding, she's not shy to tell you her age) birthday; she's having a sale- Everything is 33% off (give you a hint on her age) everything over $2.00 that is. So if you've been eyeing her fab new Christmas kits or maybe you are loving the QP's I did with her Flashy New Year kit, then now's the time.




And in honor of the reopening, I have another QP for you. I was gonna wait until Wednesday to
Link has expired.




put this up, but it's in 4shared already and 3 people have downloaded it. Wow, without really seeing it? Seriously? I just found out that your files aren't all that secure there. Not that my stuff is super terrific and all, but I feel pirated. I know get over myself. So click on the link if you want to join those who already downloaded the final Flashy New Year QP. Many thanks to Heather for her generosity in allowing me to share this with you. All credits go to her.

Well, I'm freezing and about to go and crawl back in bed with my dogs for awhile before I head off to work. Did I tell you about my day from hell yesterday, well actually it was just a customer and is probably better off not rehashed. There are way toooo many drama queens in this world. And while I tend to be one of them, I do not take it out on other people (at least that I know of).
Let's hope for a bit of peace and quite today. Until next time, scrap happy!

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Enjoy your morning snooze with the dog...sounds cozy...I may go back to bed too....lol

Anonymous said...

wow, I think blogger ate my comment!

I said just running by thru the blog train...CUTE QP!
~B

Anonymous said...

Check your email girly! LOL

I'm done Christmas shopping for my immediate family, and we got my mom and dad that computer before, so that's done.

It doesn't look like I'm going to get the shopping done I wanted to do today for Pato's mom and dad and his sisters. I did get all the nieces and nephews done on both sides, so that's good.

Plus, my dad's birthday is the 24th. Got to get him something. I tried so hard to have Alyce on his birthday. LOL She was due on the 23rd, but due to the preeclampsia she arrived on the 2nd. He was so hoping to have a grandkid with his birthday. Oh well, Abby can always try. ROFL

Have a great day! Hopefully it'll just be a mist and not what we're getting, cuz it's not pretty. I went outside and it's still raining. I'm going to call and check on my brother here in a bit.

Flergs said...

Happy New yaer stuff already!!!! EEEE gads!!! It looks great though I LOVE the colours! And glitter of course.

Azrood said...

I wanna take a morning nap! Do you think my boss would notice? LOL! I'm done with all my shopping and now I'm finishing up shopping for my MIL - and by that I mean buying the gifts she gives to our kids (it's a long story). Hope you have a better day today. :)

Kim B said...

WAHAHAHA- sorry laughing at the smoking story- GAD- that's ME- LOL- was like reading my own 'writing'- wahahaha- hell I don't think I could design a thing without my cigs next to me! LOL
Girl Kudo's to you for giving up- I'll have to hide all the Knives or anything with a sharp point away when I try again- ROTFLMAO- want to kill anything and anyone around! WAHAHAHA!
Keep going!
Also battling with 4shared today- took over an hour to download a little template!! Gee's it's like the place is in download frenzy! If you still can't come right with the folders for the Christmas kit by Thursday- I'll up them again to a different link for ya-
Hugs

jodie said...

great QP! thanks for the info!

absolutartist1 said...

Howdee! Those QPs are looking pretty good! Now - stick a photo in 'em and call 'em done! :P LOL

I've got to finish up some paperwork tonight for tomorrow's appointment so I'm not sure if I'll get any pages done tonight...

Hope today was better than yesterday! [hugs]