My Layouts

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's almost Friday!

Hi there!
It's almost Friday, Thank God. Only a little bit more. Livin for the weekend, have to finish up my shopping. Hope yours is all done. Shannon's company dinner last night was nice. Long but nice. His boss gave him/us the new George Foreman grill, a box of Omaha Steaks and a nice travel/gym bag. We were kinda hoping for a cash bonus, but can't be too greedy. A little disapointed yes, but not upset. It beats my Kroger gift card and a lump of coal. I'm grateful he works for such a nice guy.
Look, Yen's back!!!! And sweet as ever. She nodded my way with these cute awards she got while off having a baby. (I think she got the best award of all- AXEL). So I'm passing this on to Kristine & Cate. They both have Bodacious blogs that are on my daily must read list and both ladies, in my opinion are as True Blue as they come. I'd have included Heather in my list, but Yen tagged her too. So thank you ladies, all of you, for making my little corner of the scrappin world a brighter place and warming my heart with all you do for me.

Don't forget about Heather's Grand Reopening/Birthday sale at her storefront,
It's only until Sat. Grab your list of goodies and shop til you drop.

Well, it's time to make the donuts, as they say in that old Dunkin Donut's commercial. Meaning off to work. Hope you enjoy your day and the nasty weather that's hit a good majority of the Midwest (but missed me, thankfully) doesn't head your way. And if it did, stay safe! Scrap happy and see ya tomorrow.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow!!!

I pop in to say G'Morning and leave ya love and you make me cry!!! If I didnt love you to death I'd call you an evil wench!!! LMAO Thank you sooo much! You made my day! BTW, how the hell did you get the pic of me first thing in the morning for the Bodacious Blogger blink?! PIMP!!!!

*Mwah*

Flergs said...

I LOVE my George and couldn't live with out it!! You'll love him too, but money is ALWAYS better!

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I forgot to post that Yen gave me that! Man, I'll have to do it tomorrow. She is so sweet!

Omaha Steaks, YUMMY! And I'd love the Foreman grill. But, the cash bonus would be nice. That's not greedy, that's just practical. LOL

Have an awesome day Diane!

Kristine said...

Get yourself a tree like mine so I can leave ya gifties!!!! Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane! :) I read your entry yesterday and it makes me tickled pink:) You are too sweet. And I am just blessed to have found your friendship!

Xo~

Jeannette said...

So glad to hear someone else make that Dunkin Donut reference. No one ever knows what I'm talking about. lol

absolutartist1 said...

Awwww! And, today's the first regular day I don't blog in weeks! Thanks, hon!