My Layouts

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just a short note to say Hi

HI!

Did you all enjoy your holiday and black Friday shopping? I did go out to the stores yesterday, but not til 9 am. I was this close to grabbing the EHD at Target, but gave it back to the cashier since technically I was Christmas shopping. Bath & Body Works had their wallflowers and refills on sale for $5, so I loaded up on those. ToysRUs was by far the worse place. They didn't have what I was looking for in store, so now I'm hoping for Free Shipping for Cyber Monday. Last year I found some really good deals online on Cyber Monday. Let's hope it's the same this year.

Spent most of yesterday trying to get the calendar done. I only have 4 months left. I'd show you what's done so far, but I'm at the other office that has the horrible computer and dsl, it would take all day just to upload 1 of the files. Will finish them off after work today. (Hopefully)

Ok, gotta go open the doors. I'm sure it will be a madhouse today since no one's been here since Wed. Just didn't want to go 3 days without a post. Tomorrow will be back to normal - scrappin and info.

Have a great day!!! Until next time, scrap happy.

3 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Mornin', hon! That close?!?! I didn't get to go, and when my boss stopped because his son wanted one as well they were out! Darn!

Hope today goes better than you think it will. I'm expecting several last minute guys for tux fittings for next Saturday. We have a Junior Prom and a Father/Daughter Ball both going next Sat...

Anonymous said...

Hey Diane! Missed you:) I was just popping here to tell you that no peanut yet! hehe..Hope you had a fab Black Friday sale and the thanksgiving day itself! Enjoy your Sunday! Mine is almost over:)

Xo~

Anonymous said...

Yo, Diane! How you doing? I'm slowly revving back up after the long, long weekend. It was awesome, but I really need to get back to my routine! We did NO shopping, cuz we have to save every spare cent for our stupid trip to Pennsylvania. YUGH.
Oh well, take care, and talk to ya soon!