My Layouts

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Back to the scrappin!

Hi there!

Hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend. I still can't believe that Thanksgiving is on Thursday and Christmas is right around the corner. Where has the time gone? Well, between my vacation, my pictures and my football team, I've kinda gotten off track with the tone of my blog. It hasn't focused on digiscrapping for awhile now. I'm working on getting that back under control. It's kinda helping that I'm getting a chance to scrap a little bit more.
Here are some fantastic new products from Heather Manning. I'm really loving her new Christmas kits and hoping to get a chance to play with them asap. Maybe even redesign my blog header with em? And look at her new grab bag especially for designers. I love the fact that
she gives you a look at what you're getting in her grab bags. I like surprises, but not in everything. All previews are clickable, so go check em out. (after you finish reading.)

One of the challenges over at OAKS is a brag book exchange. The kit for the second half of the month is by Jennifer Barrette and is 1/2 off until the end of the month. Here's 2 pages I did

for the exchange. The first half of the month exchange got more than 40 pages. I bet that this one gets even more. You can find out more about the challenge here.

Have you gotten this fab collab. kit yet? It's free!!! All you have to do is to join Dawne, Traci & Nita over at the Digital Scrap Garden. The girls have been working so hard to get the site going and they're doing a fantastic job. They also have great challenges going on this month. Stop by and say hi and join up. It's a terrific place and wonderful kit.


Don't forget that Andrea is joining the crazy ladies over at DSO the 26th of this month. I'm looking forward to seeing what she's got cooking for them. I know that she'll do great there, Kristine, Kim and Bunny are good people who are experts at making me laugh.


Also look for new holiday kits from Fantacy (Scrappin Hillbilly Sweetpea Designs) and Kelli (Tallula Moon Designs) to be featured here soon (or as soon as I get my hands on them.) Also I'll try to have a list of Black Friday sales. I know that OAKS is having one.


Ok, lastly here's a lo I did today
. There's just something about a sleeping child that is so precious. Click to see credits. I still need to get the callendar finished. I'm having issues with getting the pictures, I had to email them to myself from work and download them here. It's taking forever.
In case you were wondering, Ohio State won the game on Sat. against Michigan and are the Big Ten Champs and most likely heading to the Rose Bowl in Passadena on New Years Day. Go Bucks.
Until next time, scrap happy!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane! Long time no talk:) I really hope Peanut will be here at the end of the week. :) And I love those new kits of Heather too!

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Kristine said...

Morning Diane!! Popping in to say Hi!! Have a good one!!

Lisa Joy said...

I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving either.

Have a great week

Lilbirdscrap said...

Beautiful LO! I still watch my babies sleep and they are 9 and 12.

Anonymous said...

This year has gone by way too fast! way too fast! I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here!

And yes, absolutely, make it all festive over here with my kits. I don't mind. I would love to see what you come up with!

Gorgeous layout! There is something about a sleeping baby! It's when I like all of mine best. ROFL

Have a great Monday Diane! We need to hello! It's been too long! Miss ya!

Carolyn Albro said...

What a cute LO!! I love those colors.

Thanks for the heads up on the new products, I agree about the grab bags, it is kinda nice to know what you're getting. I'm off to check out Heather's goodies.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving

absolutartist1 said...

Mornin', hon! Please do remember I had no one at the house yesterday - except Dad, who doesn't require supervision! LOL

Great LO! Sleeping children are definitely sweeter to moms! LOL We can breath for 10 minutes without wondering who is getting into what!

Congrats on your team's win!

Anonymous said...

Hiya girlie....internet down at work so I am just now getting around to my blogging....I had Traci publish my blog and ride the train, cause I knew we'd be down. Those kits of Heather's are awesome!!! I love that layout too. Thanks for stopping by sweetie...see you tomorrow!