My Layouts

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Scrappers Block and a little something for you.

Hi all!

Boy have I hit a brick wall in my scrapping. Nothing seems to turn out the way I want it too and I can't get inspired. I have tons of great new products so that's not the problem. Anyone have any words of wisdsom for me to get my mojo back? I need to find it soon, I'm way behind on CT stuff but I just can't send out layouts I don't like or think that are any good just to get the kits seen. I don't think that does the designer justice.

Ok, I wasn't gonna do the Black Friday shopping thing, I hate crowds not to mention getting up at an awful hour to do so, but I found this website - http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ yesterday and spent half the afternoon checking out stuff for ME. How sad is that. I have nieces and a nephew to shop for and I'm more interested in getting an EHD. Remind me again that Christmas is for the children.

Speaking of Christmas, I had mentioned last week about doing an exchange of some sort amongst friends here. I don't know if it should be a card, kit or regular secret santa exchange. What do you think? And is it something you may be interested in? Let me know.

Heather Manning's having a chat at DST on Wed. night at 11 pm EST. If you missed the last chat, you gotta try to stop by for the hysterical fun. And though it may be late, you don't have to work the next day. bwhahaha Cookin turkey's not work. I'd love to see ya all there.


Ok, here's a few freebies that have been in my computer for awhile. Thought I'd go ahead and bring em out to see if anyone one them.
You can get this Thanksgiving word art here.

And the butterfly overlay here. Special thanks to AfriDigiDiva for use of her butterfly. Please don't share the links with your friends, send them here to get it themselves.

Well, I guess that's about it for today. Don't forget to check out the challenges over at OAKS, Digital Scrap Garden and DSO.

Until next time, scrap happy!
Diane

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning!!! Sent ya an email with the new blog addy in it...

Hope your day RAWKS!!!! I'll do a card exchange with ya!! Money is really tight but I'd love to send ya a card!!

Mwah!

Kristine
http://kristinesplace.wordpress.commu

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are beautiful freebies! Well, I have a scrappers block for months now..lol I hope your's will turn back soon:) Happy Thanksgiving!

absolutartist1 said...

Challenges, hon!! Makes you think beyond your norm. ;)

And, hey! You mean I'm not supposed to be drooling over a 500GB EHD for $87?!?!? LOL

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I've got a block to with designing right now. I don't know what I want to make. That's why I keep making scripts. LOL I have fun playing with pictures.

Crap, what are we doing to do when the designer AND some of her CT have designer block? ROFL

I'm iffy about the chat right now. It still hasn't been approved yet. I'm not sure if it's going to happen. We may have to reschedule.

Great freebies girl! Love both of them!

Anonymous said...

Awesome word art Diane....and I know what you mean with the scrapper's block....I seem to have it continously....even going through and looking at other's layouts..hmmmm. But Cate does have the right idea...challenges-makes u think! Have an awesome day, and see you tomorrow!!!

Jenny said...

Cute freebies! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Lizzerd said...

interesting re-wording of the hymn: "Praise God, from whom all blessings flow" (Thomas Ken (1637-1711) ... I think I like it!!