My Layouts

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thank you

Hiya!
Well I wouldn't say that the overlay freebie was a huge success, but there were a few downloads and a few more hits on the blog for yesterday. I was hoping it would get picked up on a freebie list, but I would say that I don't have something configured right on my blog. It's still available, if you missed it, scroll down to yesterdays post. I want to thank everyone who left comments on it and if you downloaded it and actually use it, I would love, love, love to see it. Give me a hollar. Also want to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers and comments for my cousin & her BF. It's gonna be a long road for them to travel, with many uphill battles.

Not a whole lot going on in my little corner of the scrapping world. I'm way behind on all the challenges at the different sites and my CT layouts. I hit a bit of creative block and nothing seems to turn out the way I want it to. Ever had that happen to you? What did you do to knock yourself out of it?

Let's see, I know a secret. shhhh I can't tell what it is yet. But I will be leaving little clues along the way. If you think you know that the secret is, email me a carjaziscraps "at" gmail "dot" com. There's gonna be a little bit of fun, no wait a LOT of fun with this and a little something for everyone who emails me with a guess. But wait a few days and get some clues. 1st clue is it's not my secret, but someone close to me. shhhhhh

Here are some of the freebies I found this morning. Most are new today or ones that I just really liked and wanted you to see since I didn't do a freebie list from yesterday. Click on the preview to go to the designer's blog.










Time to jump the train. Don't forget tomorrow is Humpday an the Hunnies will have lots of freebies and I hope to have all the previews.
Until next time- scrap happy!
**-Diane

7 comments:

Leigh said...

Hey! Great blog. Love that you post freebies. Cool idea! (ckugrad)

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane.....great job on your list today!....Hmmm...I wonder what the secret is?? Someone else who's blog I read frequently has one too....I wonder if they're related... :) Till tomorrow, have an awesome day girl!

Donna B. Miller said...

Thanks for sharing all the great freebie links.

Rose said...

LOve your blog! Hope you're having a great day! Great list of freebies!!

absolutartist1 said...

'ello! Thanks for giving us yet more great freebie links. Sorry yours didn't get grabbed yesterday... I'm sure it will by the end of the week! [hugs]

Anonymous said...

Awesome freebie list, Diane! Too bad I didn't get on it in time! I have a freebie over at my blog too .... go grab it!
What IS the surprise .. I can't STAND waiting!!!

Andrea said...

Those are some great freebies!! Thanks for the list of them!!