My Layouts

Monday, September 17, 2007

Autumn is definately here



Brrrr. It was cold out this morning. The BF even turned on the heat, which is unusual for him. He's always turning up the air & freezing me out. There was even frost in the outlying areas. But not to worry, it's supposed to get back into the mid 80's by midweek.


Just a few notes of interest in my area of the digiscrappin world: Heather Manning has revealed what was in her grab bag over at DSO and all items are now offered individually . I can tell you that her Candied Apples kit is absolutely gorgeous. I have used it in a few of my layouts.



Kim B has a hysterical story of her golf outing from the weekend. She also had a cool freebie that goes great with her Denim flair kit from her grab bag at DSO - they're glitter flowers. Check out her blog to pick them up. Susan at Raspberry Road has a cute Coffee House freebie and the links to all of her designs are available if you missed one earlier.



Digitals Design Star contest is about to start round 3. Round 2 was to create a boys kit.
This is Kelli's - Tallula Moon Designs entry. To get a better view and to download it go here. The cool thing is you can download any of the entries. Round 3 is to make elements to match the kit from round 2.


Scrapbook-Bytes color challenge crop is today at 2 pm EST. It's just a small group of us that just love to chat. Jodi always has fantastic freebies if you come to the chat and post in the gallery. Would love to chat with anyone who actually read my blog today, so stop by.


Don't forget to check out Ikeagoddess's freebie list! Until next time, scrap happy!

**-Diane

2 comments:

Sara E said...

hi.....thanks for stopping by my blog.....
I just wanted to let you know that I removed the Royal Chaos kit for a bit until Dani's zips get fixed.......I'm going to edit my blog now
:)

Theresa said...

I love that kit!! Good luck!!!