My Layouts

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still not a lot going on.

Another short, nothing to say post. Yesterday's weather was gorgeous. The sun shone all day and it hit 60. Today it's raining and will struggle to make it to 40. Springtine in the Midwest. Fun, fun, fun. I feel it in my bones.

I ordered my laptop yesterday. Dude, I got a Dell. Actually it's from the outlet store. It's pink (not my fave color, but it had everything I wanted with a low price). It should be here in about 5 days. Then maybe I can scrap at work. I've never had a desktop so it could be interesting watching me learn how to use it. Shannon doens't know. He'll flip I already know this. But who cares. It's my money, actually my little gift from Georgie B is gonna help pay for it.

I'm working on getting another blog site up. Once I do, for a short time, this one will have the ads back. I really need to work on getting myself back on track for that. Not only does that revenue fund my shopping sprees in the digistores, it's helped pay a credit card bill or two. So keep an eye out for the temporary change.

Ok, gotta run to work. Hope you all have a great day.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning!
Just got your email about laptops...sorry I'm late! Do you still want the info?! lol

I would LOVE a pink one...however hubby ordered it for me and wasnt thinking of cool colors...all he thought about was getting the most without paying alot for it...lol...I'm happy though!

Anonymous said...

I got a DELL too for Christmas....mine is RED!!! and it is awesome. I got a real cool bag to carry it in. It looks like a giant purse, so now I don't carry a purse. All my neccessities are in this bag. I did get a wireless mouse to use with it cause I can't get the hang of the touchpad thingy. Wal-Mart, for $30....used the USB port and totally portable. Ok, if you have any questions...just ask, I am a blog away!!! HUGS to you, have a great day!

Robin L said...

Oh I want one tooo! I dont care what color it is but hubby said I have to fix this one instead :( Another reason to give him away lol This one will be fixed up with that money from uncle sam too. I hope you had a good day.

Anonymous said...

Stopped by to say hi...not updated yet, will come back later!!! HUGS honey.. :)

Barb said...

Don't get me started on Dell....DUDE! We won't talk about the one I had. Let's just say that Dell pushed me into the Mac world for good!

Have a great weekend, Diane! Sorry I didn't visit here yesterday. I am out of my groove these two days.

absolutartist1 said...

You lucky duck!!! I'm so torn btwn wanting a laptop, and a better camera... and about oh - 50 other things! LOL Color doesn't matter to me as long as it does what I need!

I'm a bad, bad blog friend... I have felt much like talking lately so I've been lurking. Hope the pc brings a BIG smile to your face! [hugs]