My Layouts

Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Monday

Hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend. It was a quite one here. Mostly lazed around the house. I did manage to get a few lo's done. Sat. was SBB's monthly chat and challenge day. So most of them are for that. Mojo not quite working right, so yesterday I spent time cleaning and purging. Didn't help much. I really need to do a MAJOR purge, but can't. I have 32 GB in my download area (but that also includes photos which got transfered there somehow on my last computer error time). I guess that's not really a lot. I'd say that I need to move all my layouts. I'll bet that's what's eating up my drive space.

Anyway, not a lot going on in my world regarding scrapping. My guest spots are coming to an end shortly. I still have 1 more page I need to do for Cherie, it's in progress. So here's what I got done this weekend.

Credits: Beautiful Soul by Cherie Shields. Flower & Word Art Templates by Birgit Kerr.
Everything by Jofia Designs.


This one was for an ad challenge at SBB. Paper by Cherie Shields, flower sprays by Kim DeSmet & alpha by Birgit Kerr (recolored)

And this one is the last one and probably my favorite. My nephew so hates it when I try to take photos of him. So these are the typical shots I get. Papers by Kiki Halbert, page curl template by Melgen designs & frames by Doreen Stolz.
Typical Monday morning. Running late as usual. Have a great day all!



9 comments:

Barb said...

Great layouts! Glad you had a nice, relaxing weekend :-)

Can I whine again about how people on the blog train dont' leave comments? it annoys me. Thanks for always visiting me and saying hello when you're there!

Angela said...

Great layouts! LOL at your nephew - hey you gotta work with whatever you get!

Leigh said...

First off, your nephew is my son! Love it, love it, love it! Your lo's are terrif! As always!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts Diane!! That last one reminds me of trying to get photos of Joey these days!!! (UGH)...Ok, have a great day, and see you tomorrow.....HUGS!!!

Tammy said...

I love the picture in Baby Blues. Wonderful layouts.

AfriDigiDiva said...

Gorgeous layouts. When you can figure out how to purge, please let me know so that i can get rid of this wall of EHDs that are staring at me. I'm starting to build a fence.

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I am having similar issues with my hd space. Love your layouts!! That baby blues one is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts! Ours was pretty noneventful except for going to my parents.

Unknown said...

Purging is always so hard to do! Lovely layouts even if you don't think your mojo is working quite right.