My Layouts

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tagged for Christmas

Ok I'm finally getting around to getting this on the blog. It's been done by just about everyone already, but here's an insight into my world at Christmas.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with bows (

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artifical Chrsitmas tree if I put it up and lights on our palm tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Not going to this year.

4. When do you take the tree down? n/a

5. Do you like egg nog? Love it...its a once a year treat

6. Favourite gift received as a child? A silk blue baseball jacket like Andy Gibb wore on the cover of one of his albums.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not anymore

8. Hardest person to buy for? mom

9. Easiest person to buy for? Josh, my nephew

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? both

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't really remember. Oh yeah red Ohio State sweatpants that my old man bought and started to wear the day after Christmas. I don't think I've ever worn them.

12. Favourite Christmas Movie: I love them all

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes

15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? food

16. Clear lights or coloured on the tree? colored but solid strands

17. Favourite Christmas song? Silent Night has always been one that has touched me, but it's had a special meanning for me and my dad since my grandmother died in 1986. I cried like a baby last Christmas cuz my dad wasn't strong enough to stand to sing it at Christmas eve services last year. So I sat right beside him and held his hand. I don't know if I'll be strong enough to go to Christmas eve services this year without him.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually AWAY- Now that I have nieces and a newphew, Christmas is about the children. I am very fortunate that I have been able to spend the last 2 Chrsitmas' at home(mom & dads)

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dancer, Prancer, Donner & Blitzen, Comet & Cupid & Vixen and I guess not.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? that the commercials start so bloody early...very commercialized....& the family gets their face in a knot if you dont want to travel 6 hours in a snowstorm to get a crappy gift...LOL

23. Favourite ornament theme or colour? Santa's

24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Don't know since I won't be cooking, that's the joy of traveling.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? An EHD

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hee Hee...I used to have teh Andy Gibb album.....I feel so old now....LOL