My Layouts

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Made a few changes

Hi there,
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We were supposed to get snow, but it all went north of us and all we got was rain. So that was good. The bad part was Shannon was supposed to help a friend of his do snow removal. Can't plow with no snow. The joys of unemployment for the season.

So I've been doing a little scrapping. Still not at the point where I'm happy with the way things are turning out, but did some pages anyway. Worked on my vacation photos a little bit. Been having lots of issues though getting the layouts loaded into the various galleries. Seems to be a bit of a bug going around. OAKS looks like it will be down for awhile. SDD I'm not sure what's up there. SBB got theirs fixed, but lately the gallery isn't as friendly as it used to be. Maybe it's cuz I'm not a permanent fixture there anymore.

So did you notice I switched things up a little? Was getting bored and since Christmas is only a week away, didn't want to just mess with my blog header. I'm thinking my slide gallery isn't going to be a permanent thing unless I figure out how to make it a sticky. You can see some of the new layouts there. I'm not in the mood to list out all the credits right now. Once I get them uploaded to a gallery, maybe I'll put em here too.

Enjoy your day! Scrap happy.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you! You sound a bit down, too. I was just visiting Cate, and she seems blue. I've been blue too, which is one of the reasons I haven't been True blue. That and the avalanche of Krud we've been sifting through. I'll tell you what I told Cate. There's something really good coming, I can feel it. It's right there, and all we have to do is wait for it. Sounds silly, I know, but.. well, it's just a little hug for you today! (((((((hugs))))))))
NOw I have to go and see that baby Axel, I know there are some awesome pics of him I've missed. ANd I've also missed Heather's birthday, so I have to see her, too! Byeeee!

Kristine said...

Morning! Still havent figured out how to make post sticky...LOL

Am in the process of blogging now but it's slow going...brain isnt functioning well with all this damn snow!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane! Weekend was good over here:) And I love the new changes in this blog:D

Have a great day! Xo~

Azrood said...

I don't mind rain most of the year, but when it's so cold out I'd rather have snow. I'd love to sit and scrap while looking out over a white yard..rather than the dreary gray drizzle.

Anonymous said...

I need some creating mojo. I have none. Maybe you have an idea for me? And I'll make a kit that'll give you something to work with? LOL (((hugs)))

And I think the slide show rocks! All of your layouts are gorgeous!

We're not in for any snow until possibly Saturday. 30% chance. I'd like another snow day. Not that I sleep in when we have one, and the kids drive me nuts all day together, but I do love having them with me. LOL

Mom2aTrio (JZDesigns) said...

You must have sent all the snow my way...we got 10 inches. Sorry about the unemployment for the season. My Dad works construction so he is off now too...

Rona said...

wow! 7-10 inches of snow in ONE night?!?! Wish WE had snow where we are :)

absolutartist1 said...

They were predicting 18-30 inches here. I think we got about 12... All I can say for sure is after 2 hrs of shoveling in the last 2 days I want a huge tub of BenGay and a bed...

Luv Ya'! Things'll get better... And, btw - the LOs are GREAT!!! Told ya' we're our own worst critics! LOL [hugs]

Unknown said...

No snow in Northern Ireland (yet!). Happy Scrapping.

Gina.Maria said...

I'm not even sure my blogging platform DOES sticky, but I've given up on Slides for anything but my family blog. Too much work.