My Layouts

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Short today

Hi there!
Not much going on today but wanted to say hi anyway. For those of you who remember my post last week about the Kitchen Aid mixers, I got so many favorable comments from people who have them and they last forever. I decided to do a little research. You know how lots of places have a spot to review the items for other shoppers? Well most of the less expensive mixers didn't get the most favorable reviews so I decided to go ahead and get her the Kitchen Aid. She's gonna have a fit, so I'm gonna blame it all on you guys. lol. Actually I found one at Target on sale, someone posted about a coupon site so I got 10% off, my cash back for being an ebates member and FREE shipping. Couldn't beat it. So thanks all.

So I've been hanging out at the chats over at SBB for their Holiday party. It's been pretty lucrative so far with nice giveaways and it's always good to see old friends. There's a chat at noon today EST, stop by if you get a chance.

If you are on Blogger and use the Slide for your layouts/pictures and know how to get them to stick on top, please email me at carjaziscraps "at" gmail "dot" com. I'm sure I could figure it out but that would make me think way too hard this morning.

One last thing I heard on the radio today that made me feel old. Ten years ago today the comedienne Chris Farley passed away. Strangely it doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but also feels like it was. Does that make sense? The Chippendale dance skit with him and Patrick Swayze has always been one of my favorite SNL skits ever. Useless trivia.

Have a great day and scrap happy!

6 comments:

Neverland Scraps said...

wow that was 10-years ago that he died? It just seems like its been a couple of years now. guess Im getting old too!!

Im glad you got the kitchen-aid mixer! what a great deal!

Kristine said...

Chris Farley was the funniest man......I bawled when I found out he died....wow...ten years ago....I was just watching him on TV last night...

Anonymous said...

10 years already??? Wow. May he RIP.

Woohoo on the mixer!

And on the Pay Per Post, they've always emailed me, but I always check too!

have a great day!

Tammy said...

I love useless trivia!!! And I remember that skit you are talking about. Very funny guy!!

Azrood said...

That just makes me feel old, lol! I can't believe that was 10 years ago. It amazes me how time seems to escape me more and more every year.

absolutartist1 said...

Whoo-hoo! Mom will be so happy (once she gets over the shock)!! LOL

Instead of placing the code into your blog post go to Layout, and make an HTTP section for the code. If that doesn't help I can explain better via email after I get home. :D