My Layouts

Friday, November 30, 2007

Not much to report today!

Hi there,

Not much going on here in my little corner of the scrapping world. Can't believe it's the last day of November already. Where did the time go?

Tomorrow starts a whole new bunch of challenges. This time I'm gonna get them done. I figure that since I skunked out on Andrea this month, I'll do all of hers over at DSO for Dec. Hope that makes it up to her.

I'm really hoping to take either Sat. or Sun. to lock myself in with the computer and scrap all day. I may have to send the old man out of the house to watch football to get it done. Big games for college football on Sat. These games will decide where Ohio State goes to play their bowl game. It's bad that we're not controlling our own destiny and having to wait to see if another team loses.

Enjoy your weekend. No news on Yen and her little peanut yet. So excited for her. Dawne's still waiting on her grandson too. Keep us up to date Dawne.

Until next time, scrap happy!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning Diane!!!!
Sorry I've been such a bad commenter...lots of stuff on my mind to keep me distracted....my bad...

I HAVE been thinking of you though....just popping in to send blog loves and virtual hugs...now go get your car washed dammit!!!

Love,
Me

Unknown said...

No news on Yen yet, I just checked. Man, I can't wait to see that peanut! LOL!
I have to make my challenge bonuses today! I'm so PSYCHED for DSO challenges! I've got THREE of them. Whoo hoo! And wait till you see the Dec fairies mega kit, you'll want to do all of the challenges so you can get it. Like you've got time for that, just pencil it in! LOL!
Have a GRRRREAT weekend!

absolutartist1 said...

Howdee! I skipped out on Andrea too... Feeling a tad guilty, but I KNOW I'll get those Dec DSO ones done! :)

Hope Ohio does well and the others tank! Have a great day!

Kristine said...

Still a little hungover from last night but starting to feel more human...going out to a Christmas party tonight at the neighbors....will be hungover again tomorrow...they are always a good rip...lol...have a good one!!! Still trying to clean off my computer desk of "to do" lists...am so sucking at it...might just chuck it all...