My Layouts

Thursday, November 29, 2007

How many Christmas kits are too many?

Hi there!

How many Christmas kits do you have? This is my first holiday season scrapping, so I've gone nuts grabbing new holiday kits. I've been blessed to be on Heather's CT and have 3 terrific kits that I've featured here, 2 kits from Kelli Tallula Moon and Fantacy is currently putting the finishing touches on hers. I also grabbed several from my OAKS gigs. You would think that would be enough, but NOOOOO. I grabbed 4 from SBB so I could get their Black Friday collab and yesterday I grabbed 2 more from Brigit Kerr at Digital Scrapbook Artisans Guild (or something like that). They are having a 50% sale on some items. I'm a sucker for a sale. I may not really need it but if it's 50% off, It's mine. I can justify it. lol I'm bad. I don't even have photos to scrap half of the stuff I have. I bought a new computer in Sept., 288 gb memory and I only have about 100 gb left. Those are kits that I've used maybe once. But they were on sale!


So this is the lo I was working on this morning. I need some help with title work or word art. If you have any ideas to help me out, leave em in the comments. This is from Brigit Kerr's Peace on Earth and Bursting corners.


Speaking of Christmas, have you seen Heather's new Holiday Silk. It's on sale at PDW through the end of the week. Go and grab them, add to your growing Christmas stuff.
Ok, I'm off to check on Yen to see if little peanut is here and then to see if Dawne's new Grandbaby has arrived. Enjoy your day.
EDIT: There's a little layout on Yen's blog saying she's off to have the baby! Stop by to wish her the best.
Til next time, scrap happy.

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning Diane!!! You can NEVER have enough Christmas kits!!!! LOL...the more the merrier!!! I speak from experience!

Off to get my car washed....slurrrpppp...LOL

Anonymous said...

She's going to have the baby?????? WOOOHOOOOOO! I can't wait to see pics! YAY!!!! Good luck Yen! Ok, I'll go over there and say it too! LOL

I only have my 2 Christmas kits, but I agree, I don't think you can have too many. LOL If you need some pics to scrap, I can send you some pics of my kids from last year! LOL

Carolyn Albro said...

Great LO. And as far as the Christmas kits... if you need one you need 100 : )

Unknown said...

Great lO - but I am no use when it comes to titles - sorry :)

Monique said...

Wow that's a lot of xmas kits, I just have a few that I got free... but I'm super picky about what I look for in an xmas kit. I need to find and pick up a couple good ones though, I need to rescrap some previous xmas layouts. Now winter kits, that's where I keep splurging, but I try to still keep things to a minimum so I don't go broke or run out or disk space...lol. Anyways, have a great day! You've done some great xmas layouts so far!

Azrood said...

Answer: 32. So see, you can get lots more before you have too many, lol! I have a ton myself. They're all so beautiful I just can't help myself. Now I just need to figure out how to use them for other layouts besides those for the holidays.

absolutartist1 said...

"Signs of the Holidays"? "Floral Cheer"?

I know what you mean about the kits! LOL I have so many winter and Christmas ones now with my CT work, and HATE snow so I am scrapping and re-scrapping photos form past years! LOL (But, I still can't wait to play with Heather's kits! I'm sick - I know it...)

Anonymous said...

I have my Christmas kit, COOL YULE and Heather's grungy kit. Oh, and I have Fishinmom's SnoFolks. Um, get em all, I say! Especially mine, right? LOL!!