My Layouts

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Still have boring old cable? No you gotta try DirecTV

I love having DirecTV service! Through the years I've fought with Cable companies and other satellite Tv companies. They're all the same in my book. Poor customer service is just the bottom line in what prompted my change. Let me tell you the reasons why I love DirecTV.

The first and best thing in my book is the gazillion channels they offer. Yes, you get your local stations. A lot of people think that you don't. In addition to those, you have choices on different packages. But standard package comes with the must haves in my book - Food Network, Bravo, Discovery Channel and ESPN. Now I pay a little bit more but I also get Speed TV which is a must have for Nascar lovers. I also get about 30 music channels from XM music. Great for listening to while cleaning the house.

The second greatest reason for DirecTV is DVR, otherwise known as Tivo (which is a registered trademark and the DirecTV service is NOT Tivo, but I call it that). This is the greatest invention since the Internet. I get to watch one show and tape the other. I can pause, rewind, fast forward. I can tape 2 shows while I'm away from home. I can pre authorize an entire season of my favorite shows to record, that way I don't miss any episodes. DirecTV DVR is awesome.

It's all about choice and DirecTV gives you plenty of them. Football fans, Baseball fans, Nascar Fans it doesn't matter, you can always get all the games or races on a special plan. Prefer an International flaire, DirecTV has that for you too. There are so many packages to choose from. Everyone can find one that fits their likes and their budget. So if you still have regular old cable, break those bonds. Contact DirecTV. They'll get you all set up and you'll wonder why you waited so long.

2 comments:

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

hey girl :) just wanted to stop by and let ya know i was thinking about ya and thinking about how blessed I am to know you :)
As for DirecTv....i had to let it go, couldn't afford to pay for all the sports channels to just get my Game Show Network ;), but yeah it would be hard to go back to cable (we have dishnetwork now)....
how are your furbabies? how are YOU?! i miss ya chick! off to check out your other blog ;) HUGS

Sara E said...

I can't believe you didn't mention anything about being able to watch NCAA, especially your Buckeyes

the 7-0 did not surprise me at all...that's what I expected because Dan really did play it and Memphis just slid into the final.... my dh is the one that wa surprised cuz he thought too many were made at him

I'm glad you stopped by my blog, it's been a while :)