My Layouts

Monday, April 21, 2008

Planning your dream cruise

So if you could plan your dream vacation what would it be? I have several dream vacations, but the one that is most likely to become a reality is a cruise. Quite often I jump online and check out different websites to see what kind of terrific bargains are going on right now. Maybe one of these days, I'll just bite the bullet and book one. One of my favorite sites to surf for cruise info is Cruise Vacation Center. They have the destinations and itineraries of all the major cruise lines and they also have a great section that has links to the latest on news and articles from different travel magazines. So let me take a minute to tell you about some of the great deals I found today.

Growing up, one of my favorite TV shows was The Love Boat. I always thought how cool it would be to get to take a cruise on one. Well you can. Princess Cruises is the official Love Boat cruise line. In December they have a 7 night Southern Caribbean trip on the Caribbean Princess that goes to Puetro Rico, US Virgin Island, Grenada and Aruba. Doesn't that sound like heaven?

But just a little bit closer to heaven would be the tour of Hawaii aboard the Pride of America run by the Norwegian Cruise Line. 7 blissful nights in the Pacific floating around the island of Hawaii. I don't think I could think of a finer vacation. Except.......How exotic does a cruise to Brazil sound? Wow, that would be a trip of a lifetime. Royal Caribbean International has several exotic locales that they go to. In addition to Brazil, what about Southeast Asia seeing Singapore and Malaysia. Wouldn't that be something to tell your children about. And cruises are so much more affordable nowadays. So learn to dream a little and check out these sites. Plan your dream vacation now, because dreams can come true.

No comments: