My Layouts

Friday, September 14, 2007

Wow I have a blog!

And it was easy to set up. Now comes the hard part. Getting it set to where I'm happy with it and coming up with stuff to blog about. Now there's no shortage of things, but I'm sure that you all don't want to read about the old lady I work with that drives me nuts or the idiot that cut me off on my way to work. Nope, I don't think that's gonna draw a crowd. But then again, who says I'm gonna draw a crowd anyway.

Why did I set up a blog? Well, it's the thing to do now, but that's really not why I did it. This month I've been set up on 2 incredible designers creative teams and this might be a good way to let everyone know what's new with them. Plus it may keep it straight for me too. The cool thing, other than the fact that these designers saw something in me to give me a chance to help showcase their talents, is that they have different styles but produce totally awesome products. Once I figure out how to navigate this place, I'll have some previews of their work and maybe a layout or two of my own with their products. There's so much going on in the scrapping community that it's hard to keep up with everything. I certainly can't, but I can tell you what's going on in the little part of the world where I hang out.

Among other topics you'll get here are my other addictions - Buckeye Football and Nascar. This weekend my beloved Buckeyes are traveling out to the Northwest to take on their first real challenge of the season - The Washington Huskies. Let's hope they come back home with a W in the column. We don't want to be like that team up north, but Karma could bite us all, since we all seemed to come down hard on that teams 2 loses. It's also the start of the Race for the Cup in Nascar. My main driver, Kasey Kahne didn't make the chase, he kinda had a really bad year. But my other fantasy drivers Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth & Kyle Busch made it, so we'll see what happens.

Wow I didn't think I'd have anything to say, guess I was wrong. But I'm sure it's nothing you wanted to read. I'm going to get things set up and see how it goes before broadcasting it's here. So this long post may never get read, but at least I know in my heart I gave it a good shot.

Go Bucks and happy scrappin,
Diane

No comments: