My Layouts

Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF!~{What an original title}

This will most likely be another short one today. No real new scrapping news. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday. Mine was so so. I got to work and there was no heat in the office. Went and got a space heater, but still not good. They're supposed to be fixing it this morning. I'm not holding my breath. Shannon was supposed to fix me dinner last night, but decided he wasn't gonna cook and take me out instead. I just wasn't feeling up to dealing the a holiday crowd in a resteraunte so we grabbed cheap Chinese and came home. At least I got to watch my TV for the night. Gotta love it when someone gets totally blindsided on Survivor. And then I got a second wind and watched LOST. I love that show! Too many twists and turns and a hundred unanswered questions, but I love that show. I did do a little shopping yesterday even though I haven't been scrapping and still have a ton of CT layouts I still have to do. Just stocking up for my vacation, I mean Shannon's vacation. I'm gonna miss him while he's gone but finally time for me. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. With any luck I'll have bunches of new stuff to show you next week. I also hope to get my new blog up and running. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning!!! Bee Boppin' to Velvet Revolver all over your blog.......

Can you feel the thunder?! LMAO

Mwah!

Barb said...

I loved Survivor last night, but Lost kind of pissed me off. With the exception of a little Sawyer-candy, I didn't like the episode. I hate seeing the survivors turning on each other and I do NOT like Sayid working for Ben. Ugh. Sign me up to spend life on a remote island with Sawyer, however. I'm so there!

DawnMarch said...

Hey Diane! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I am a Lost fan too -- but didn't see last night's episode yet -- maybe I'll watch it tonight!

Dawn

Robin L said...

Glad you got to watch your shows. I to enjoy hubby isnt home. I love him with all my heart but also love my alone time. I cant wait to see all the new los!

absolutartist1 said...

I'm so jealous... Time to scrap with no one hanging around making you feel guilty for not being with them... :P

Otherwise sounds like you're having days like mine! LOL Hope your heat is working better today! Try to have a good one! [hugs]