My Layouts

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Enjoying your weekend?

I've been a bad blogger this week. I think it's been an every other day thing. I haven't had much of a chance to scrap this week and there haven't been a lot of new products coming out. So instead of going on and on about my life I just didn't blog. And that means I also didn't do many ads either. Oh well.

So how's your weekend going? I did have to work yesterday but I got up early and got 1 page done. I love this photo of the 3 kids. It was taken for Addi's 6 month photos. I love how they got all three of them in there.
Everything but the glass flower and vine are by Kiki Halbert from her Sandy Cove collection. Flower & vine by Natali Designs.

Yesterday I tried to do another page and ended up with 2 of the same subject. The photos are from Em's birthday last weekend. When it's your birthday, you can eat your cake however you want. lol. Her face is close to rivaling what she did on her first birthday. I can't decide which one I like better. So you tell me which one you like.

Credits: Flergs & Lindsay Jane Designs. Template by Andrea Gold on first one.

Any NASCAR fans? The season officially started last night with the Bud Shootout and Shannon was so happy his driver won. With the big changes to Jr.'s world over the off season and the last 8 months, it was good to see him win. The Daytona 500 is next Sunday. I didn't get into a fantasy league this year. I tend to be competitive and when my drivers got knocked out, it would put a damper on the race for me.

Well, I really need to clean the house and do the laundry. Especially if I want to get a few more pages done. Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

Oh yeah, anyone else who uses Blogger, does your spellcheck work? Mine doesn't and I don't know why or what to do about it. Just curious.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice layouts! It's strange, I generally don't go for circles but I actually like that layout better! Nice balance of white space and photos and it draws your eye right into the kids faces. Now I'm challenged to use circles more in my own layouts...lol!

Leigh said...

Let's see. I love the bottom lo because of the size of the photos! And they are so cute!!! Spell check? Who cares! hahahah Just write it! LOL!

Shauna Stanger said...

Cute pages! I did not notice my spell checker working or not I will have to pay attention.

Barb said...

laundry and scrapping for me today too...and cooking, gotta cook for the week!

Kristine said...

Hi there darlin'!!!

Going to pick up Julie in a half hour after having a lovely weekend without here!!1 ROFL!!! Amazing how much noise that child can make...LOL

We're off for dinner at a family friends although I would much rather stay home where its toasty warm...friggin wind storm today....brrrrrrrrrrrr

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

Love the second LO of your DD's birthday. They are both great though.
Your first LO is awesome. Great work on them all!

Go Jr.!

*hugs*