My Layouts

Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday, Monday

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. It was very low key for me here. Friday night I swear I was in bed by 9:30. I must be getting old, cuz 20 years ago I'd have just been leaving to go out for the night at that time. lol. I still feel like I'm fighting something and am wishing that I also had President's Day off. I'm thinking we're gonna be rather busy today cuz so many people are off.
Yesterday we spent the day enjoying the beginning of Nascar season with the Daytona 500. A terrific finish as most of them have come to be lately. My favorite drivers didn't win but had decent runs and good finishes.


Look at what Kiki Halbert has just released over at PDW. Aren't they adorable. Stop by her store and check out her wonderful designs. I love her papers, they have such depth to them.


I did get some scrapping done this weekend. I'm still a little behind on CT stuff, but the playtime just really produced some of my new favorites.
Credits: Birgit Kerr Just You & Designs by Natali
Credits: Hubba Hubba by Melissa Bennett, Iced Berry by Lindsay Jane Designs, template by Amy Bleser all at SBB.
Varsity Blues & Le Grunge by Kiki Halbert, stiches & template by Lindsay Jane Designs.

SethroTull by Rachel Martin; Andrea Gold temp.

Don't forget about the various challenges. The quote challenge over at Heather Manning's CT blog. It's a great quote and you most likely have one already done with it. I have 3 of them in my gallery already. Also go update your desktop for March. Spring is around the corner and Cherie Shields has just posted a fantastic inspiration for her Rock Your Desktop challenge over at Gotta Pixel. It's a great ad she chose and I feel like it's gonna cause me to stretch some.

Off to work. The countdown has begun and it's only 48 hours now. hehe

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Great LOs....I especially like the first one. Thanks for sharing.

Kristine said...

Morning!!! Fabulishus LO's dahhhling!!!!

Spent the weekend fiddling with the laptop and gtting used to its cramped keyboard,,,I so need to learn how to type....on the upside I did win 5 games of Minesweeper....LMAO...

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful layouts!
You are so incredibly talented. Once again, I sit in awe.

Leigh said...

Great lo's as usual! Ds loves Jimmie Johnson. I'm not a big NASCAR fan but ds and dh watched the race!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS layouts girl!

Yeah, not the best weekend for me. :o)

Late nights, I'm tired. :o(

Have a great day!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Your LO's are gorgeous! Hope you have a great day!!

Unknown said...

I just finished watching Daytona little bit ago (it started at 9:30 in the evening here and I just didn't have the stamina to stay up and watch it all night.) I'm not surprised by the showing, but it's not how I'd have chosen.

AM said...

great LOs! thanks for sharing!!!

Barb said...

Lovely work, Diane! You're such a good team member! Have a good Monday and a great week.

Veelana said...

DSO Blogtrain comming through...
Nice Layouts - and thanks for the hit about the heather manning challenge!

Lisa Joy said...

What fun layouts!