My Layouts

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I love Thursday night TV

I think that says it all. I call it island night. Now there's a little Idol thrown in. And all I can say is Tivo (or DVR) is just about the best thing since sliced bread. There is NO way I could get through nights like this without it. If you haven't watched American Idol, Survivor or LOST yet and you are a fan, skip down to my layouts now. Big time spoiler alert here.

Ok, Where did Cherie come from on Survivior? I knew that she was the swing vote, but when did she go to running the show? WOW is all I can say about that. I'm really bummed that Yau Man is gone. I like him and really thought he should have won the first time he was on. Let's see who goes next week. I bet it'll be Kathy from the fans side.

American Idol. Eh, didn't have to be a whole hour if you asked me. I thought it was ridiculous that they had the girls dressed in 60's attire to sing their song. And did anyone else think that Paula really needs a reality check. This isn't 1988. The whole music video thing just cracked me up. And I was of an age that I remember dancing to her music at the bars and dance clubs in 88. So not revelant for today's music as Simon is so fond of saying. I almost had a cow when they had Amanda & Joanne up at the end. I like the rockers on the show. Speaking of rockers, just how much more can they milk out of Chris Daughtry? I feel for him. Last year and then again this year. He's the theme music. Bummer dude.
LOST ~ My entire reason for living on Thursday. Ok, admit it. You really thought Kate was pregnant with Sawyer's baby. I was SO blown away by the ending AGAIN. I had to go back and play it just to make sure I heard right. WOW! Talk about twist. And more questions. But I've always said since season 1 that I could watch an entire hour of Sawyer shirtless. Tonight was major eye candy and I loved it! Is he not HAWT! And it's the whole character that just pulls me in. I so love the bad boy.

Speaking of bad boys, mine has called me 3 times today. He misses me. Well, the dogs are going into a depression. And I'm a little upset that I'll have to shovel snow tomorrow. Guess I could take a cue from Cate and live with it. She does it all the time and in her part of NY, it's a massive amount. As long as the ice doesn't hit too, I'll be ok. **Edit Friday morning~ We got about 3 inches of snow overnight and now are experiencing freezing rain. I picked the wrong day to call in sick, as I've decided that I'm going in today.
Being sick had it's advantages today. Look at all the stuff I got done.

New Kiki Halbert ~ look for it Sunday.


More Kiki~ Le Grunge & Varsity Blues at PDW


New Kiki, Faith True, Flergs, Beth Kern & Andrea Gold.

Varsity Blues by Kiki Halbert; Well Worn Birgit Kerr; Windgefluester designs & Flergs


Well Worn & Sweet Summers End by Birgit Kerr. That's me and my BFF of over 30 years. The stories she could tell you.


Oh Boy, Strawberry Delight & Carmel Pudding (recolored) by Flergs, white paper Birgit Kerr.

Well, did I get enough done for you? I most likely will go into work. The dogs drove me nuts today. We'll see tomorrow.
Oh yeah, don't forget the Wicked Treasure hunt. Over 45 designers with freebies and contests. Make sure you check out Heather's blog. She's a part of it and I think is running her own contest AND she's got her entire store on SALE ~ 50% off. Woo Hoo.


Have a great day and scrap happy (and legal~Sharing is not caring)




7 comments:

Ava in Wonderland said...

Aww adorable LOs!! I have to watch the elimination show tonight, but I already know who goes! lol I don't have Tivo, but I have a media center that does basically the same thing and I just couldn't live without it!

Amanda said...

I'd call in for a safety day today. Tell your boss, "Do you want me to come in today and possibly get myself killed so I can't come in again?" LOL

Great layouts! You were really busy yesterday. Thanks for the enabling.

Barb said...

I made my family be quiet during the scenes where Kate was rolling around with Sawyer last night. Lucky girl. I'll have his baby! And speaking of babies, I guessed from the beginning of the episode that Kate's baby was Aaron.

Glad those four left Idol last night...didn't care for them!

Anonymous said...

I'd call in sick too. LOL Tell them your designer said you could.

Gorgeous layouts Diane!!!!!

Have a boootiful day!

DawnMarch said...

Wow, you were busy! Love you layouts -- especially the rhino one, how great is that extraction?

I had to skip the description of Lost (LALALALA,not listening) since I haven't seen it yet -- gonna watch it tonight. Hope you are feeling better!!!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Tuesday nights are my fav, but that's because I'm a HOUSE fan. I'm digging all the layouts you've got today.

absolutartist1 said...

Phew! I had to scroll down to be sure I hadn't lost it... I KNEW I'd posted on Thursday, and this wasn't what I'd read!!! LOL

Yeah - snow sucks... snow & ice BLOWS! And, the fact that MOther Nature can't make up her mind whether it should be sub-zero or 40+ is infuriating!!! LOL

Great LOs! Hope you get much more done today! I got about 10 more dls done for the hunt before work this morning... Have a good one! [hugs]