My Layouts

Friday, January 18, 2008

Look, a layout finally.

Hi there. Look I actually got some pages done. I still don't have my files in place, but I just had to scrap. Emotionally I just needed to create and then get frustrated. lol. If you're a regular reader you know that I'm rarely happy with my pages. But I'm learning to scrap for me and not be so self critical. Good luck, bwahahaha. So here are my two masterpieces I finished last night.

Credits: Heather Manning- keep your eyes open for more info to come.
I'm sure that most of you know what this is. This is my page for the Flergs CT competition. I'd be happy with a guest spot. There have been over 1000 downloads of this kit. I don't envy Megan on having to go through all the entries to choose people for her CT. While working on this, I found that a few of Megan's freebies I'd collected aren't on my backup and I don't think my disc either. Bummer. The butterfly and flowers are from her Caramel Pudding and the journaling strips are by Jessica Gorny. (I got those on sale at OAKS- there's still time).

I'm really hoping I can get back on the ball and get more done for my Christmas book. I have 9 out of 20 pages done. I also went to Target yesterday and got 2 of the Shutterfly codes for 8 X 8 books to print out some of my layouts. Now I'll need to resave them all and resize some of them. Oh yeah, I got the Shutterfly codes for $15 each. And they had the calendars down to $10. I may go and get some more of those just to have. I'm a sucker for a sale.

Gotta go get dressed for work. Thank God it's Friday!! Even if I do have to work for a bit tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day and enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I LOVE those layouts!!!! LOVE them!!! I havent even done a page since November I think......I suck at it & I know it...LMAO

Have a great day....still trying to make nice with the mechanic...not working so far...

Azrood said...

Wonderful layouts! The one for Flergs call is so beautiful! Glad you got to scrap for a while.

gabs-art said...

great layouts!

absolutartist1 said...

Love what you did with Heather's kit on the 2st LO... The 2nd LO is GORGEOUS!!! See? The mojos just hiding! :P

I am so bad with my blog lately... I just realized I forgot my forwards AGAIN! I did get my car back this morning though which is why I was posting from work! LOL Have a good one! [hugs]

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts. You should be very happy with them. Make sure you print them - that will really make you see how great they look.