My Layouts

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ahhhh Saturday

And you'd think I'd try to sleep in since I don't have to be to work until 10. Yeah I know, yuck. But I was awake at 7 and since I didn't get to play last night, I thought I'd see what I could come up with after a good nights sleep. Actually I'm pretty impressed with myself on this one. I used Heather's I'm Blushing and her part of the Purple Paper Flowers designers collab Come What May. The flowers and butterflies are by Flergs from Caramel Pudding and Strawberry Delight. The template is by Doreen Stolz. I just love photos of Em sleeping. She looks like an angel, but really she's just a ball of energy. So now I'm off to work. Hope you all enjoy your Saturday.

7 comments:

Lilja said...

I get you with the sleep thing! I was up scrapping until 2 am (LOL) and I was so hoping I could sleep a little longer this morning. But, no. My little one woke me up at 6 am!! So, I've been cranky and tired all day long :D
Your layout is gorgeous! She does look like a little cherub while she's sleeping!

Daly said...

of course the word precious comes to mind! Love what you did with this layout. TFS

absolutartist1 said...

That is STUNNING, Diane!!! See what workin' in the morning can do for ya'?! I wasn't feeling so creative this morning so I just hopped on quick to check email before heading to work.

Hope your day goes well! [hugs]

Anonymous said...

Wow Diane! That is beautiful! I love it. And what a cute cute picture!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Bad Blog Friend!!!! LOL, you make me smile girl!!! I just totally love this layout today....great job too!!!! I need to get with the program again, but seem to not be able to find the time, and trying to do it at work has become impossible!....at least I still have you, Cate, Yen, Heather, Monique, and...ummmm, well a whole bunch of other blogger friends that understand!!! :)

{{{{HUGS}}}}....miss you guys!

Monique said...

Grogeous new layout, it's amazing what a good night sleep can do. :-) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

imply stunning Diane!!!!!

Just stopping by to say Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!! and wave from a distance ( I am sooo sick)...

Blowing air kisses....