My Layouts

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's short today

Mornin all. Hope today finds you well and scrappin happy. I'm still working on getting files back to where they need to be and real life has prevented me from doing any scrapping. I am falling way behind on my CT and challenges. Such is life though. I quit worrying about it. I just hope that my mojo doesn't get too lost in the process.

So have you checked out Prima yet? I never paper scrapped so I really doubt I'll do any hybrid stuff. I am in awe of paper scrappers though. I see some truly fabulous paper pages over at Scrappers Daily Dose and I wonder how they do that and how can I get my pages to look like that. I so need to figure out how to adjust drop shadows on PSE5. The generic shadows just aren't getting it. Anyway, I did go check Prima out but not sure if I'll end up doing any shopping there.

Ok, fess up. Who watched American Idol the last two nights? I used to love the audtion shows. Much like watching a train wreck or reading the drama threads that really don't pertain to you at DST, you just can't stop yourself. I've been a little disappointed in the show so far. Nothing overly outrageous so far. It still amazes me that people who go and audition and are horrible, have no clue that they are that bad. They either are clueless or just really good actors. Now the borderline people, I can understand. But did you see the guy who sang "Go Down Moses" in Philly? Just bad.... I guess everyone wants 15 seconds of fame. I was on TV once. Entertainment Tonight. Way back in the 80's. But that's another story for another time.

Keep an eye out for a new grab bag from Heather. Should be available shortly. I downloaded and unzipped it last night, but haven't played with it yet. But let me tell you, it's FAB!!!! I'll let you all know the minute it's available.

Hoping your day goes well and that I have more scrappin news next time. Enjoy your day.

7 comments:

Monique said...

Just stopping by to say hi! I haven't scrapped anything in ages either, my desktop got a virus and everything's on there. It's all on a seperate drive from the main one so it's all safe but I can't access anything till my hubby gets around to reformating it and reinstalling all my programs. So hopefully this weekend he'll get to it 'cause I'm about to go into withdrawls! LOL, Have a great day! :-)

AfriDigiDiva said...

Heather Manning totally RAWKS! and I love your blog. Thanks for updating me on your daily grind.

Azrood said...

I have somehow never managed to get caught up in AI. I guess it's just not my kind of show...and I don't really watch much tv. I do however want to hear about your ET story! :)

Anonymous said...

I usually don't care for the auditions shows because I feel like they are mean-spirited. I feel badly for the people who get their dreams crushed.. I'm a softie I guess.
Don't stress about being behind. The other day I blogged about being so far behind I felt like I was being lapped. LOL!

absolutartist1 said...

Oy! I just realized I didn't post my forwards!!!!! I need help lately... That's an IM story though...

Anywho, no American Idol here. Don't watch it - never have. I wish my showswould stick with new episodes. They keep switching between re-runs and new.

Have a good day! [hugs]

BHo said...

I agree that AI auditions are missing something this year. Then there's the "Go Down Moses" dude. That's what I was expecting more of! I {heart} AI!

Ya know, when I was a paper scrapper (twenty years!), I would think the same about digie! I think the hybrid is beautiful, but it seems like so much work to me now....

Anonymous said...

Morning Diane!!!

I dont watch the auditions shows but my hubby does....I'm lucky if I watch an hour a week of TV...