My Layouts

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's only Tuesday?

It's rollercoaster weather time here in Ohio. Today we're having a heatwave (well for Jan.) and it's gonna be in the 50's and tomorrow it's supposed to snow. Nothing like winter in the Midwest. You just never know what it's gonna do. And it's hell on the sinuses. I keep telling myself only 2 more months til spring. ugh.


Yesterday was Em's birthday. She turned 3. I'm heading up there this weekend to watch Josh play in a music competition and celebrate birthdays. I'm so excited cuz even though it's only been a little over a month since Christmas and the last time I saw the kids, I miss them so much. And they've grown already. There needs to be a way to keep them little forever. However I don't think my SIL would agree. Em's at that terrible 2, I can do it myself, but I gotta be the center of attention stage. That's hard with a 8 month old baby too. I think that Addi's about to crawl too. The things I miss being 4 hours away. So look for lots of photos next week.


Now I haven't officially started with Kiki's CT yet, I'm waiting on a few files and Feb. to be here. but I have to pass this along to you. Check out these lovely swirls word art. Are they fab! And wouldn't they just dress up any Valentine's layout. You can pick em up at PDW for only $2. At such a great price, I'm thinking of a little contest with em. hmmmmm. Let me think about this. Watch for this tomorrow.
I'm thinking that's all the news I have for today. Safe travel wishes for Heather as she comes to my state, only to find that I'm not here. :( Scrap happy all.

9 comments:

Robin L said...

Yeah its only Tuesday : ( Its amazing how fast they grow. I cant wait to see all the photos! Have a great day at work.

Amy Eileen said...

Those are awesome! What a great CT member you are going to be!! Congrats.

Kristine said...

Swinging through while I wait for the tow truck to take the Lemon to the man-chanics!!!!

BHo said...

Happy Birthday Em, and here's to moms (you and me!) who gave birth on January 28th. Here's to US!

Amanda said...

I hear you on the sinuses and winter. We've had the same weather here in PA. 50 one day and 20 with snow the next.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who thinks the week is going by too fast? that's cuz I'm dreading the drive. LOL

I so wish you were going to be there this weekend! :o(

Not looking forward to driving in snow though. It's snowing here right now. We had that heat wave yesterday.

Pea in a Pod said...

I so wish it's weekend again! haha Happy Birthday to Em:) Love that glitters too! :)

Gina.Maria said...

Sounds like the recipe for a cold. Up and down weather always gives me the sniffles.

absolutartist1 said...

Yeah - only Tuesday... LOL! We're doing Micaila's cake tonight since Grandma can be there tonight, but not tomorrow night. We're having that funky weather again too... about 40-something today starting with freezing rain, but snow tomorrow...

Hope your day went well!