My Layouts

Sunday, January 27, 2008

How was your weekend?

So how was your weekend? Did you lay back or do lots of stuff? Did you get to scrap? Mine was pretty low key. I spent a lot of time at SBB for their 5th birthday celebration. They held several chats and challenges over the weekend, giving out prizes and goodies. I'll show you more of that in a bit.



Guess what! I got a guest spot for Feb. & March with Kiki Halbert's CT. I'm so excited about that. I've gotten a few of her kits from RAK's and am looking forward to working with some of her designs. I've browsed her stores and don't know where to start, there are so many great items. So look for some of her designs here soon!





I was chatting with Cate on Hello on Friday night and she was showing me her newest layouts with blending. I love how she does it, especially with landscape & nature shots. So I sent her a few of my pictures from my trip to Florida and look what she did for me. Isn't it gorgeous!!! I need to see if she's put it on her blog yet so I can link the credits.

I'm still playing with blending. Hopefully I'll have something to show you soon.



Here are my layouts for some of the challenges from SBB this weekend. The one above I combined 3 challenges into 1 layout; quote, 5 items (were given) and 5 designers. Credits: papers ~ Nicole Pols (windgefluester) from her grab bag - elegance papersRibbon - Paint the Moon (Annie Manning)Frame~ Deacon's Closet by FlergsButtons ~ Holly Jolly Christmas by Doreen StolzStitching ~ Sew What by Melissa Bennett
This is for Amy Bleser's template challenge. The kit is Lindsay Jane's Magical Christmas.
This one was a recipe layout. Raechel gave us the ingredients and here's what I came up with. Credits: Template~ Andrea Gold from her blog1 Photo ~ my old man & the dogs2 Patterned papers~ Heather Manning Con Amor kit1 Solid paper~ Heather Manning Con Amor Kit 2 Ribbons ~ Color Revolution Ravishing Red by Connie Prince 1 Tag ~ Flergs from Deacon's Closet Stitching ~ Heart by Ztampf! from SBB collab For the Love of it Alpha for Title ~ Faith True Chrome AlphaFont for Title ~ KissMe KissMe KissMe Extra embellishment ~ Chocolate Heart from Designs by Shelle Be Mine



Don't forget about the Now & Then challenge over at Heather's CT blog. And watch for a new one from yours truly on Friday. Also I need to go and work on my new blog. I've been slacking this weekend and not getting things together, but I really just wanted the person putting it together for me to spend the weekend with her DH and DS's. :) I'll be by to read blogs after I get off work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, pretty LO's! I love the presents one, you've captured the Christmas morning chaos perfectly.

Very nice of Cate to do that for ya, it's purrrty!

And I'm a gonna have to check out Heather's challenge, I didn't see that yet. But then I haven't seen much lately. LOL

Leigh said...

Great lo's! How nice to get one made for you, too!

schneeflocke said...

I love blendings too, great work!

Kristine said...

Morning!!!

Swinging through, dork dancing on your blog and trying NOT to spill my coffee...

Have a great day darlin'!

BHo said...

Looks like you were busy scrapping ~ yay! The blending is looking good :-D

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts! All of them!

That was so sweet of Cate!

Ha ve a great day Diane!

Robin L said...

great los Diane!

absolutartist1 said...

Running really late today 'cause we were out most of the day again... So glad you like it. I didn't think to ask for any journaling so I improvised! LOL

Hope you had a good day!