My Layouts

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How do you protect your IPod?

Everyone I know has one and just about everyone I know had has issues with their IPod getting scratched and dinged up. So how do you protect your Ipod? My brother bought this leather case but it defeats the purpose of having the super slim IPod. I found this website that offers these great ipod cases called invisibleShield. And they offer these shield for products like cell phones and lap tops too. This invisibleShield is a protection film that is clear and super strong. It's made from a material originally developed by the military to protect helicopter blades. It's a urethane plastic that conforms to fit the item it surrounds. So it protects from those annoying little dings and scratches that subtract from the beauty of your IPod, cell phone or laptop. Take a look at one.
Pretty cool huh?

1 comment:

Monique said...

Hmmm that is pretty cool. But I'm one of the only people left on earth without an IPod... lol. Just a plain old mp3 player for me... lol. Have a great day girl!